Veloflex enters the tubeless market

Wheels, Tires, Tubes, Tubeless, Tubs, Spokes, Hookless, Hubs, and more!

Moderator: robbosmans

Forum rules
The spirit of this board is to compile and organize wheels and tires related discussions.

If a new wheel tech is released, (say for example, TPU tubes, a brand new tire, or a new rim standard), feel free to start the discussion in the popular "Road". Your topic will eventually be moved here!
LouisN

by LouisN

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

AnkitS

by AnkitS

Following. Wow these are light. If the gum sidewalls look like that irl a lot of people here will be happy.

Maddie

by Maddie

+1

Gesendet von meinem MAR-LX1A mit Tapatalk

bm0p700f
in the industry

by bm0p700f

That me sold. I'm going to start stocking veloflex.

AnkitS

by AnkitS

Send me an email when you get them in stock please. They look like they are only available through veloflex directly as of now. Not surprising as they haven't even updated their social media.

3phase

by 3phase

I knew it! they keep having these teasers on their FB page

sychen

by sychen

Ohhhh.. Me want. Keen to see some reviews.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

parajba

by parajba

Oh yeah! Finally! :)

bespoke

by bespoke

Wow
Look great
Love the name....Vittoria lawyers will be sending their letter as we speak...
Warning - Inherently biased:
www.bespokecycling.com

AnkitS

by AnkitS

bespoke wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:44 am
Wow
Look great
err veloflex corsas (non-tlr) have been out forever. corsa is just Italian for "race" so it would be kinda weird trademark that.

WorkonSunday

by WorkonSunday

not just that, have a look at their tub section.....most tyres are gone including their recent Service Course. There is now a new proTour and proTour Race, but seems inferior to the recent service course (their little chart shows same all aspect but slightly lower performance), any ideas? Covid-19 impact may be?
Some say pour 10ml water out of your bottle to save that last bit of the weight. Sorry, i go one step further, i tend to the rider off my bikes. :thumbup:
n+1...14 last time i checked, but i lost count :mrgreen:

mrlobber

by mrlobber

WorkonSunday wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:48 am
not just that, have a look at their tub section.....most tyres are gone including their recent Service Course. There is now a new proTour and proTour Race, but seems inferior to the recent service course (their little chart shows same all aspect but slightly lower performance), any ideas? Covid-19 impact may be?
If anything, it looks like they have basically simplified their product lineup - there are now 2 options of all their tires - "training" and "racing" with 23/25/28mm variants for tubs, 23/25/28 for clinchers and 25/28 for tubeless, with 320TPI being the training flavour while 350TPI is the racing one.

So goodbye to Carbons, Extremes, Sprinters, Arenbergs, Vlaanderens by their names.
Minimum bike categories required in the stable:
Aero bike | GC bike | GC rim bike | Climbing bike | Climbing rim bike | Classics bike | Gravel bike | TT bike | Indoors bike

ichobi

by ichobi

Omg. This. Might. Be. It.
Cotton casing (corespun tech so same as vittoria corsa) 350tpi. 220g (!!). I have been waiting for a cotton casing light tubeless and this might just get me of latex tube and cotton clincher if it works as well as advertised. The spec hit all the right spot.

If Veloflex Record crr is anything to go by, this will definitely be best-in-class.

bespoke

by bespoke

icantaffordcycling wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:46 am
bespoke wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:44 am
Wow
Look great
err veloflex corsas (non-tlr) have been out forever. corsa is just Italian for "race" so it would be kinda weird trademark that.
Am aware of Corsa meaning; but admit complete ignorance to their previous clincher offerings as I only ever used their tubs
Warning - Inherently biased:
www.bespokecycling.com

Unniti

by Unniti

Can't wait to get my hands to a set of these. Look very promising and I was a fan of their clinchers and tubs.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com