nathanong87 wrote:stoo have you done anything custom to the front end of the trinity? are the cables on the standard module naturally hidden like you have it? are those stack riser spacers (not the angle ones) standard or you made those?
Nothing custom aside from the angled wedges/armrests/extensions.
Stack risers are all standard, I just used electrical tape to cover the gap between the pillars of risers.
It seems the UCI are clamping down even further on TT position measurements.
- Elbow rests must be made up of two parts (one part for each arm) and are only allowed if extensions are added ;
- The maximum width of each elbow rest is 12.5cm ;
- The maximum length of each elbow rest is 12.5cm ;
- The maximum inclination of each elbow rest (measured on the support surface of the arm) is 15 degrees ;
- The maximum dimension of the cross section of each extension is 4cm ;
- The height difference between the elbow support point (midpoint of the elbow rest) and the highest or lowest point of the extension (including accessory) must be less than 10cm.
So my mono arm rest will be illegal regardless of whether or not I move the extension tips within spec!