Let's See Your Time Trial bike

Moderators: maxim809, Moderator Team

Nefarious86

by Nefarious86

The issue with the P5-6 is that apparently the fork can be hit or miss on passing the box limits.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Using Tapatalk

WMW
in the industry

by WMW

Right, the fork from the crown down will not fit in a 80mm box because the blades are offset forward.
formerly rruff...

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

FIJIGabe

by FIJIGabe

P1 in 2018 may have still had the "UCI Legal" fork, but for 2019, the option only deals with the cockpit. Additionally, if you look at TFS photos dating back as far as 2017, you see that they're using the wider triathlon fork, rather than the narrower "UCI" fork. The speedfin is, however, still verbotten in the UCI.

My understanding is that "off the shelf" Speed Concepts were all non-UCI models. The tri marketplace is far more important to Trek than the limited UCI-legal market. To get a UCI legal version of the Speed Concept, you had to order a P1 (9-series, only - and now there's no 7-series SC's).

Nefarious86

by Nefarious86

Need to drop 5mm of stack when I find the box of spacers to account for the wedges but the better halfs rig is finally nearing completion.

Mine should have a Vola base bar by the end of the weekend to finish it up parts wise then may look at getting the frame drilled to hide the Di2 completely. Image

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Using Tapatalk

Nefarious86

by Nefarious86

No bell for racing and need to trim the bridge down when my new arm cups arrive but I think this is as tidy as it will get with the Vola bar without drilling the frame. May try jagwire links for the rear brake cable. Image

https://giphy.com/gifs/3FiOJkXBp1gDDVejFx

Using Tapatalk

Nefarious86

by Nefarious86

Broke it in with a PB time and .IF at Calga with plenty of wind and some rain. Knocked some big time off a few segments so something must be working. Image
Using Tapatalk

chefczyk

by chefczyk

ImageUntitled by peterszew, on Flickr

jorryt

by jorryt

Why are those trinity's so goddamn hot!

Nefarious86

by Nefarious86

Aerohead acquired Image
Using Tapatalk

Monkeyfudger

by Monkeyfudger

Have you considered a modified swimming cap for the beard :wink: (‘cos your position looks damn good there!)

Nefarious86

by Nefarious86

Na it's a natural fairing for the arms haha.

The field of veiw is heaps better with the Aerohead, I'd have almost been looking at the floor with the S-Works helmet at that head height, it will probably live in a shelf now.
Using Tapatalk

glam2deaf

by glam2deaf

First 40km in a while. Happy with the average speed and power. 52.47 for the ride which was enough for a silver. Not too bad speed wise on this awful road they insist on using.

Nefarious86

by Nefarious86

Using every last mm of Ski height haha
Using Tapatalk

Jugi

by Jugi

From a wet 21 km event last weekend.

I must admit it wasn't my finest hour. Not enough riding time on the TT bike during August and the 808 was definetly not the best front wheel for race day. Nice tailwind on the first half but a serious crosswind coming back. In power numbers I was at the same level I did a 20 k effort back in early July (in easier conditions), but technically it did leave much to improve.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Tillquist

by Tillquist

See all my bike h e r e