MaxPower wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:33 am
addictR1 wrote:
Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:55 pm
MaxPower wrote:
Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:07 am
Envy... i´m still waiting for mine
mine took about 2wks to get to California
My problem is, its custom order for me. I'm trying to convince them to send me the tfa cockpit together wit special adapters to make them directly compatable with the proprietary frame basebar.

3 weeks now without any info about this project. It's hard to stay focused and wait patiently. But i hope the wait is soon over,
hope you get yours soon. i'm still trying to find a fitter around my area to get my fit dialed in before i start to route and cut cables. :(

what saddles are you guys using on your TT? im currently using the PRO Stealth.. feels nice but would like to have better support.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

CustomMetal

by CustomMetal

I love my dash! I have Sworks power on all other bikes but Dash TT.9 is my TT saddle of choice
Allegra- Steel Lugs TBC
Aurelia- Stainless All Road 8.5kg
Bertha- TT 9.8kg
Perdita- Ti Turbo bike 8kg
Serenity- Ti Gravel 9.5kg/8.9kg
Verity- Ti Aero 8.2kg
Alya- Ti Climbing TBC

All weights with pedals,cages & garmin mount

MaxPower

by MaxPower

addictR1 wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:39 pm
MaxPower wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:33 am
addictR1 wrote:
Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:55 pm
MaxPower wrote:
Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:07 am
Envy... i´m still waiting for mine
mine took about 2wks to get to California
My problem is, its custom order for me. I'm trying to convince them to send me the tfa cockpit together wit special adapters to make them directly compatable with the proprietary frame basebar.

3 weeks now without any info about this project. It's hard to stay focused and wait patiently. But i hope the wait is soon over,
hope you get yours soon. i'm still trying to find a fitter around my area to get my fit dialed in before i start to route and cut cables. :(

what saddles are you guys using on your TT? im currently using the PRO Stealth.. feels nice but would like to have better support.
thanks - after a month i got informed today that all stuff is in stock - payment is made - now the postal-wait period.

I run a Prologo T-gale CPC. fit between the nose and my pelvis is super, and the CPC material keeps me planted. (i run a Spec power arc 143mm on the road bike - so very different saddles). I sit on the nose of the saddle with the sit-bone, so the soft tissue is mostly not even in contact with the saddle but in front of it :-D

addictR1

by addictR1

MaxPower wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 10:56 am
thanks - after a month i got informed today that all stuff is in stock - payment is made - now the postal-wait period.

I run a Prologo T-gale CPC. fit between the nose and my pelvis is super, and the CPC material keeps me planted. (i run a Spec power arc 143mm on the road bike - so very different saddles). I sit on the nose of the saddle with the sit-bone, so the soft tissue is mostly not even in contact with the saddle but in front of it :-D
nice.. congrats that its in postal wait period.
does urs have a cut out like the PROLOGO TGALE CPC PAS TIROX SADDLE - BLACK?

MaxPower

by MaxPower

Double post
Last edited by MaxPower on Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MaxPower

by MaxPower

MaxPower wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:20 pm
addictR1 wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 7:41 pm
MaxPower wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 10:56 am

nice.. congrats that its in postal wait period.
does urs have a cut out like the PROLOGO TGALE CPC PAS TIROX SADDLE - BLACK?

No, the one with our PAS (cut out). As it is flat, it works fine for me. But as i said, the soft bits are free-airing just in front of the saddles anyway :-D that's just uci setup when you have long legs but short arms/torso.

MaxPower

by MaxPower

:beerchug:
Attachments
DSC_0018.JPG
DSC_0022.JPG

addictR1

by addictR1

MaxPower wrote::beerchug:
Damn that sexy looking!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sbassios

by Sbassios

maybe silly question,but why speedpedals are better than shimano for time trial/triathlon?

MaxPower

by MaxPower

Sbassios wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:22 am
maybe silly question,but why speedpedals are better than shimano for time trial/triathlon?
you mean speedplay? i would say the aero version is in the marginal gain department.

i´m a bit sceptical about the pedal aero benefit thing. they are not "static" but rotate all the time up and down.

addictR1

by addictR1

Took awhile and got sidetracked by injuries and work. Finally conversion is done.

2018 BMC TMR02 + Vision Metron TFA + Metron Hydration System

Now waiting to get a physical therapy bike fitting in June.

For now I did my first 12 miles ride yesterday and felt pretty good. Had a lot of headwind so the front was wiggling. Need to learn how to balance better.

MaxPower

by MaxPower

addictR1 wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:52 am
Took awhile and got sidetracked by injuries and work. Finally conversion is done.

How is the Hydration system working for you?

I´m tired of destroying rear bottle cage holders (destroyed Specialized swat holder by damaging the swat bushings in the saddle, destroyed Prologo U-cage, snapped 4 bottle cages... enough is enough)

addictR1

by addictR1

MaxPower wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:19 am
addictR1 wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:52 am

How is the Hydration system working for you?

I´m tired of destroying rear bottle cage holders (destroyed Specialized swat holder by damaging the swat bushings in the saddle, destroyed Prologo U-cage, snapped 4 bottle cages... enough is enough)
I really like the design and it holds up well on bumpy rides. Just don't like it when there's a lot of side winds haha. Other than that this bottle makes my front more aero, so mentally feels faster.

I do need to get a brush for cleaning the inside, but other than that I really like it and it integrates perfectly to my TFA.

I was looking at the profile design one but heard snapping and also it would work for bar that are tilted and angled.

siwong1210

by siwong1210

Are there any sub 6.7kg TT bikes out there? That would be the love child of weight weenies and slow twitch.

Sbassios

by Sbassios

My S-Works Shiv TT after the first triathlon race in Greece last weekend!!for the records the distance was 38km with 308 total ascent and 35km average speed with the beast!!
Attachments
20210606_204820.jpg

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com