All Specialized Tarmacs

Moderator: Moderator Team

Post Reply
Alexandrumarian
Posts: 643
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:34 pm
Location: Romania

by Alexandrumarian

IanisCercariolo wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:10 pm
My beloved one :D
Same here, but campy kitted 😁
Attachments
IMG_20200726_143143.jpg

RichTheRoadie
Tinker, Taylor, Tart
Posts: 2155
Joined: Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:00 pm
Location: Sydney, Aus.

by RichTheRoadie

New addition:

Image

More pics when I've sorted better tyres and bar tape!

by Weenie


IanisCercariolo
Posts: 14
Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:58 am

by IanisCercariolo

Alexandrumarian wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 12:46 pm
IanisCercariolo wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:10 pm
My beloved one :D
Same here, but campy kitted 😁
Really nice one !

RichTheRoadie
Tinker, Taylor, Tart
Posts: 2155
Joined: Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:00 pm
Location: Sydney, Aus.

by RichTheRoadie

RichTheRoadie wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:33 am
More pics when I've sorted better tyres and bar tape!
Image

SamD
Posts: 63
Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:26 pm
Location: near Antwerp, Belgium

by SamD

Just got my bike back from my LBS.

Unfortunately, I crashed a few weeks ago. Some road rash, a lightly bruised rib and a broken front wheel, shifters and handlebars. Luckily, the bike was insured. I have been thinking about going to Di2. The shifters needed to be replaced anyway, so I figured this was the time.
IMG_1828.jpeg
2019 Specialized Tarmac Expert upgraded with Di2, Roval CL50s (and after the crash the front was replaced by CLX50), Pro Vibe Aero bars, S-Works Power saddle, Dura-Ace rotors and 28mm Turbo Cottons. So happy with how it turned out!

AJS914
Posts: 4323
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:52 pm

by AJS914


All your posts were deleted and now just have a "..". :noidea: I guess I missed something.

User avatar
robbosmans
Posts: 455
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:40 pm

by robbosmans

AJS914 wrote:

All your posts were deleted and now just have a "..". :noidea: I guess I missed something.
He left, its sad

riochang
Posts: 105
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:48 am

by riochang

Image
Frame: Size 52
Groupset: Sram Red AXS
Wheels: Roval Rapide CLX
Tires: GP5000 28c
Tubes: Tubolito S tubo
Bars: Aerofly II 40cm
Saddle: Power S-works Mirror
Pedals: Time Xpro 15

Total weights including pedals and fidlock bottle cages = 6.87kg, pretty impressive!
Also I might change those white Roval logos to gloss black, i think it's kinda tacky right now.

shuttlenote
Posts: 88
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:17 am

by shuttlenote

riochang wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:08 pm
https://scontent.ftpe8-4.fna.fbcdn.net/ ... e=5F52531F
Frame: Size 52
Groupset: Sram Red AXS
Wheels: Roval Rapide CLX
Tires: GP5000 28c
Tubes: Tubolito S tubo
Bars: Aerofly II 40cm
Saddle: Power S-works Mirror
Pedals: Time Xpro 15

Total weights including pedals and fidlock bottle cages = 6.87kg, pretty impressive!
Also I might change those white Roval logos to gloss black, i think it's kinda tacky right now.
Still have plenty of opportunities to lose some grams too! :thumbup:

pmprego
Posts: 579
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:16 pm

by pmprego

riochang wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:08 pm
Image
Frame: Size 52
Groupset: Sram Red AXS
Wheels: Roval Rapide CLX
Tires: GP5000 28c
Tubes: Tubolito S tubo
Bars: Aerofly II 40cm
Saddle: Power S-works Mirror
Pedals: Time Xpro 15

Total weights including pedals and fidlock bottle cages = 6.87kg, pretty impressive!
Also I might change those white Roval logos to gloss black, i think it's kinda tacky right now.
Give us some feedback on the saddle please!

tomtom
Posts: 84
Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:01 am

by tomtom

riochang wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:08 pm
Image
Frame: Size 52
Groupset: Sram Red AXS
Wheels: Roval Rapide CLX
Tires: GP5000 28c
Tubes: Tubolito S tubo
Bars: Aerofly II 40cm
Saddle: Power S-works Mirror
Pedals: Time Xpro 15

Total weights including pedals and fidlock bottle cages = 6.87kg, pretty impressive!
Also I might change those white Roval logos to gloss black, i think it's kinda tacky right now.
Beautiful bike and impresive weight! But why a "MTB-style" bidon? Fidlock does have roadstyle ones too :-) (love the look and handeling of the whole idea myself so both my bikes have Money Link (stangely 2 manufactures make exactly the same product...?))
Canyon Ultimate SLX Disc
Canyon Aeroad SLX Disc

riochang
Posts: 105
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:48 am

by riochang

pmprego wrote:
Sat Aug 08, 2020 9:37 am
Give us some feedback on the saddle please!
I've put around 100km with this saddle by now, it's probably one of the most comfortable saddle I've ever used. Previously owned regular power, power arc and berk lupina. I didn't get on well with regular power or power arc, berk suited me best but still get sitbone hotspot after about 3 hours. This new one simply disappeared during riding so it's a good sign but I need to ride longer period to really know how it performs. Btw, mirror shaped kinda between power and power arc, I.e. slightly more curved

riochang
Posts: 105
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:48 am

by riochang

tomtom wrote:
Sat Aug 08, 2020 10:17 am
Beautiful bike and impresive weight! But why a "MTB-style" bidon? Fidlock does have roadstyle ones too :-) (love the look and handeling of the whole idea myself so both my bikes have Money Link (stangely 2 manufactures make exactly the same product...?))
Haha I didn't realized it was for MTB, but I prefer the functionality and style of this over regular road style ones, it's slightly oval shaped so maybe it's even more aero than round ones.

pmprego
Posts: 579
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:16 pm

by pmprego

riochang wrote:
Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:33 am
pmprego wrote:
Sat Aug 08, 2020 9:37 am
Give us some feedback on the saddle please!
I've put around 100km with this saddle by now, it's probably one of the most comfortable saddle I've ever used. Previously owned regular power, power arc and berk lupina. I didn't get on well with regular power or power arc, berk suited me best but still get sitbone hotspot after about 3 hours. This new one simply disappeared during riding so it's a good sign but I need to ride longer period to really know how it performs. Btw, mirror shaped kinda between power and power arc, I.e. slightly more curved
Thanks. I've been using a elaston pro and I simply love that thing. Never had any pain with that. But now I've moved it to my indoor bike and I'm using a berk dila (the elaston is twice the weight of the dila) but I guess I'm still adapting to it.

I kept looking at the dila and a Selle Italia slr boost which is also really lightweight. The mirror seems to be something incredible but also on the heavy side. Nonetheless, if it's pain free I guess 80gr won't kill any of my PBs.

tbabut
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:09 pm
Location: Germany, Paderborn

by tbabut

My Tarmac SL5 with new Pirelli P Zero Race TLR tires mounted:

Image20200811-L1050574 by Thomas Babut, on Flickr

Image20200811-L1050576 by Thomas Babut, on Flickr

by Weenie


Post Reply