Seek & Diverge! Let's see those Diverge builds

Moderators: maxim809, Moderator Team

CrankAddictsRich

by CrankAddictsRich

I can't beleive there isn't already a Diverge thread... I searched and couldn't find one.

I have a frame set that I'm getting ready to build, so I've been searching. I've photographed a few for the shop I work for.

S-Works Diverge

Diverge Expert

Diverge E5 Comp

silvalis

by silvalis

Do you reckon the diverge will get updated with the roubaix future shock 2.0 this year?
Chasse patate

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

CrankAddictsRich

by CrankAddictsRich

I don't know for sure, but if I was putting money on it, I'd say yes. The Divege has been ed pretty closely with the release of new Roubaix models in the past and generally uses some of the same tech of the new Roubaix model... i.e Zerts in the 1st gen and then future shock in the 2nd gen. I wouldn't be surprised if a new Diverge has some fom of future shock... but I also woldn't be surprised if Specialized takes the oppurtunity to do something different and innovate to move the two models a little further apart. One rumor that I did hear, was that the new Diverge will have some sort of SWAT storage system in the down tube, simialr to the carbon bikes like the Stumpjumper, Fuse, Enduro, etc.

CrankAddictsRich

by CrankAddictsRich

There have been a bunch of new 2020 Diverge colorways coming into the shop and there are some really cool looks.

I'm pretty sure this is a Carbon Expert model with mechanical Ultegra and hydro brakes. The gloss, raw carbon looks amazing!

This is a 2020 Carbon Expert Ultegra Di2 with a cool speckle green/mint colorway and the C32 wheels are nice too.

This is a 2020 Aluminum Comp Diverge with 105 hydro groupset.

This is an 2018/2019 S-Works model that was a custom build... really cool set up.

CrankAddictsRich

by CrankAddictsRich

I finally got my Diverge all done.... well not totally, done, but it's a rideable bike.

2018 Diverge E5 frame set, limited edition copper colorway.

redbicycle

by redbicycle

2020 sport. Moving to this in a N-4 plan. Running Booth 700c and 650b tubeless.

ImageImageImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last edited by redbicycle on Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

redbicycle

by redbicycle

2018 E5 Comp wearing the wheels from the above 2020 and a Canyon seat post. I plan to convert them to tubless.

redbicycle

by redbicycle

CrankAddictsRich wrote:I finally got my Diverge all done.... well not totally, done, but it's a rideable bike.

2018 Diverge E5 frame set, limited edition copper colorway.
That is a great color!

redbicycle

by redbicycle

CrankAddictsRich wrote:One rumor that I did hear, was that the new Diverge will have some sort of SWAT storage system in the down tube, simialr to the carbon bikes like the Stumpjumper, Fuse, Enduro, etc.
I tried to order a swat box last night. The Diverge has the mounts for the box but my lbs was having trouble finding a part number for the box. They are going to call Specialized in Monday and see if it is the same box as the Roubaix.

FIJIGabe

by FIJIGabe

Excuse my ignorance on the Diverge (I'm a Trek guy, as you can see from my signature), but is the Diverge a "gravel" bike? The reason why I ask is that it seems as though there isn't much tire clearance in the back, unless using 650b wheels.

CrankAddictsRich

by CrankAddictsRich

FIJIGabe wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:10 pm
Excuse my ignorance on the Diverge (I'm a Trek guy, as you can see from my signature), but is the Diverge a "gravel" bike? The reason why I ask is that it seems as though there isn't much tire clearance in the back, unless using 650b wheels.
Yes... its a gravel bike. Tire clearance is up to 700x38 or 650x47.

FIJIGabe

by FIJIGabe

Yeah, it just seems as though there isn't much space between the tire and seat tube, which is why I brought it up.

tandemracer

by tandemracer

I built up my 2019 Diverge S-Works frame with eTap, Easton EC90 cranks, ENVE cockpit and ENVE 4.5 AR wheels. Over 11,000k on it so far and still loving it.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com