Show us your Pinarello

Moderators: maxim809, Moderator Team

Sapateira

by Sapateira

KDN wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:37 pm
Here's my new Pinarello Prince 2021 in size 56, Blue Steel color. Built with Ultegra Di2 and FFWD F3D FCC wheels with classic innertubes and Vittoria Corsa 28mm tires, Speedplay stainless pedals
How much is weight? I think about buy one of this, but rims brakes maybe.
The system for cables passing in the stem works well?
The dificult part rigth now seams to be buy the bike, since almost all LBS wo sell Pinarello say dont have a lot of stock.

Regards

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Arph

by Arph

Verbal wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:27 pm
Daddy’s Dogma :lol:
a pic' with "my" Boras ? ;)

Roel W

by Roel W

Big Mig's 1995 Pinarello is for sale at Steel Vintage Bikes:

https://steel-vintage.com/pinarello-ban ... n-tdf-1995

robbosmans

by robbosmans

For those who own a F10 Disk, how much does it weigh? Trying to find out if sub 7 is possible

User Name

by User Name

What year is this Paris? It's on Ebay Australia for $390 aud.
Any good? Is it real? Stiff?

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Pinarello-P ... ition=3000

txomin

by txomin

robbosmans wrote:For those who own a F10 Disk, how much does it weigh? Trying to find out if sub 7 is possible
You ll get 7.2 with close to 1'1 kilo wheels

jwalther

by jwalther

59.5 F10, 7.5kg with pedals, cages and mounts. It's noticeably faster (though heavier of course) than my previous bike, a 2016 Emonda SLR. I don't race, but at 57, almost 58 years old, I need every advantage to keep up with the faster groups I enjoy riding with.

2023 Capitol Bicycles Custom Ti
2019 Felt Breed 30
2013 Co-Motion Supremo when the wife wants to ride

Bartoli

by Bartoli

Here's my lockdown project finally completed. Took an age to find the lower headset bearing. Haven't posted on here in years, bar the odd one in the "Wanted" section.
IMG_7035[2263].jpg

TIREDandCRANKY

by TIREDandCRANKY

Hi!

I am new here and perhaps post a questions that your are bored of already - sorry for this! I am wondering how the tire clearance in a Dogma F10 rim is for 19C rims and 26 mm clinchers (preferably Conti GP5000). I am running 17C with 25 mm GP 5000 and to me it seems just perfect. Anyhow, I have to innvest in new wheels and it seems there's not much choice anymore for 17C... I have been looking at the Bora WTO's but I am afraid that they won't really fit the frame. Would anyone have some experiences to share? Or a link to a previous forum post?

Any help welcome! :-)

Jan

jwalther

by jwalther

TIREDandCRANKY wrote:
Fri Jul 02, 2021 10:46 am
Hi!

I am new here and perhaps post a questions that your are bored of already - sorry for this! I am wondering how the tire clearance in a Dogma F10 rim is for 19C rims and 26 mm clinchers (preferably Conti GP5000). I am running 17C with 25 mm GP 5000 and to me it seems just perfect. Anyhow, I have to innvest in new wheels and it seems there's not much choice anymore for 17C... I have been looking at the Bora WTO's but I am afraid that they won't really fit the frame. Would anyone have some experiences to share? Or a link to a previous forum post?

Any help welcome! :-)

Jan
I have 25mm GP5000TLs on 19mm Zipps. Plenty of clearance on all sides.
2019 Felt Breed 30

TIREDandCRANKY

by TIREDandCRANKY

Thanks for the response!

May I ask which ZIPP's you have or which outer widths they have?

Jan

jwalther

by jwalther

TIREDandCRANKY wrote:
Fri Jul 02, 2021 12:54 pm
Thanks for the response!

May I ask which ZIPP's you have or which outer widths they have?

Jan
2019 303 NSWs. Not sure of the outer width.
2019 Felt Breed 30

TIREDandCRANKY

by TIREDandCRANKY

Great, thanks!

Seems they are around 26.4 mm outer widths. Thanks again for the information - kind of relieving to hear that they fit with no issues. I was afraid already, that the F10 is too old for the current wheel sets..

istigatrice

by istigatrice

Shop was clearing out old stock so I thought I would see what the fuss was about, nothing special Gan about ~7.7kg. Would be closer to 8kg if I was using the stock fork, but I got an F10 fork which saved almost 150g. I forget the exact weight of the seatpost, but there's around 100g saving using a Hylix super light seatpost. The main offender is the saddle clamp so I think that explains the Berk/ 3D printed Ti on the team bikes.

Just because this is weightweenies:
Frame+fittings (size 51.5): 1086g
Gan Fork (no expander): 510g
F10 Fork (incl. expander): 390g

ImageIMG_4864 by istigatrice, on Flickr

Not a lot of info about the Gan so if you're interested here are my thoughts,
The paint clearcoat scratches easily (I'm guessing they got the relatively low frame weight from skimping on paint). The bike also wasn't that clean internally - a lot of (what I thought) was leftover resin falling out when I did the cables.

Appreciate the high trail geometry - they should probably use a different fork rake for sizes 50 and smaller (where the head tube angle is slacker than 71.5) but I think they've balanced the stability and agility well in this size - It doesn't 'wander' at cruising speeds but it moves when you ask it to (esp. with your hips).

Ride quality is very good, but this is coming from someone who thinks 28mm+ tyres are crazy for road surfaces. I believe I feel it whipping on steeper gradients/higher toruqe so it's definitely a keeper for me!
I write the weightweenies blog, hope you like it :)

Disclosure: I'm sponsored by Velocite, but I do give my honest opinion about them (I'm endorsed to race their bikes, not say nice things about them)

jokersan

by jokersan

New bike :

--------------------------------------------------------
Pinarello Dogma F12 Disc
Bianchi Oltre XR4
Look 695 SR
Battaglin Power Plus Disc
Bianchi Infinito CV
Canyon Ultimate CF SL Disc
Battaglin C12
Koga Miyata Super Winner 1986