Moderator: Moderator Team
- Posts: 321
- Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:08 am
- Location: Thessaloniki, Greece
kgt wrote:That's an awesome Bottecchia! It deserves its own thread.
It will have when I finally get some good pictures of it!
- Posts: 1622
- Joined: Tue May 23, 2006 9:39 pm
junchen wrote:This thread is the perfect antidote to the all murdered-out look bike thread :thumbsup
Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
if i had any paint on any of my bikes...my wife will figure out how many bikes i have. LOL.
yeah, i'm boring...but if i plan to get any bikes even as replacements, my wife will surely notice!
- Factor 02 Disc + DA9170 + Enve 4.5AR CK CL hubs
- Moots Vamoots Disc RSL Titanium + DA9170 + Enve 3.4AR CK CL hubs
- Parlee Altum + DA9150 + Enve SES 4.5 Ene carbon hubs
- Argonaut Spacebike 2.0 + DA9170 + Enve SES 5.6 DT Swiss 240 CL hubs
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Wed May 01, 2019 10:16 pm
- Location: Norway
Eh, not just here for everyone to see. I have a facebook, but if someone wants it, I'd rather PM.
- Posts: 79
- Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:35 pm
- Location: Sydney
This one: Allez Sprint Disc.
A Dane relocated to Sydney...
- Posts: 59
- Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:00 pm
My Specialized Tarmac
Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
- Posts: 146
- Joined: Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:55 am
my contribution, since repainted but was a great colour for a year or so
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
- Posts: 33
- Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:00 pm
Not exactly a weenie, but here's my flashiest:
- Posts: 773
- Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:17 pm
- Location: Southern California
- Posts: 146
- Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:50 pm
Specialized Allez Sprint 2019 Custom
- Tinker, Taylor, Tart
- Posts: 2079
- Joined: Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:00 pm
- Location: Sydney, Aus.
Not mine anymore, but...
- Posts: 125
- Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:07 pm
- Location: Zwaag Nederland
Was on my way to work so in a hurry and did not allign valves and crank but had to stop and take a picture in front of a tullip field witch blossoms only a couple of weeks before they are harvested.
- Posts: 22
- Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:22 pm
- Location: Los Angeles
Not super colorful but touches of color...
I always hated the stock matte paint job on my TMR01, so i sanded everything off (exepct the logos), sprayed the frame with glossy clear coat and added some paint splatter vinyl.
Niner Air 9 RDO
- Posts: 696
- Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2005 2:27 pm
- Location: Belgium
My latest build: a colourful Supersix. I just don't like stealth look. Not at all!
- 18 Replies
- 2289 Views
Last post by oldnslow2
Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:50 pm
- 5 Replies
- 380 Views
Last post by NiFTY
Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:48 am
- 3 Replies
- 325 Views
Last post by wheelsONfire
Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:00 pm
- 19 Replies
- 1184 Views
Last post by Js2
Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:39 am