Moderator: Moderator Team
- Posts: 305
- Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:08 am
- Location: Thessaloniki, Greece
kgt wrote:That's an awesome Bottecchia! It deserves its own thread.
It will have when I finally get some good pictures of it!
- Posts: 1559
- Joined: Tue May 23, 2006 9:39 pm
junchen wrote:This thread is the perfect antidote to the all murdered-out look bike thread :thumbsup
Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
if i had any paint on any of my bikes...my wife will figure out how many bikes i have. LOL.
yeah, i'm boring...but if i plan to get any bikes even as replacements, my wife will surely notice!
- Parlee Altum + DA9150 + Enve SES 4.5 Ene carbon hubs
- Parlee ESX + DA9150 + THM SRM PM + Enve SES 7.8 carbon hubs
- Moots Vamoots Disc RSL Titanium + DA9170 + Enve 4.5AR CK CL hubs
- Argonaut Spacebike 2.0 + DA9170 + Enve SES 5.6 DT Swiss 240 CL hubs
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Wed May 01, 2019 10:16 pm
- Location: Norway
Eh, not just here for everyone to see. I have a facebook, but if someone wants it, I'd rather PM.
- Posts: 79
- Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:35 pm
- Location: Sydney
This one: Allez Sprint Disc.
A Dane relocated to Sydney...
- Posts: 42
- Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:00 pm
My Specialized Tarmac
Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
- Posts: 68
- Joined: Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:55 am
my contribution, since repainted but was a great colour for a year or so
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:00 pm
Not exactly a weenie, but here's my flashiest:
- 8 Replies
- 1237 Views
Last post by WheelNut
Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:27 pm
- 17 Replies
- 1240 Views
Last post by c60rider
Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:29 pm
- 18 Replies
- 1845 Views
Last post by oldnslow2
Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:50 pm
- 0 Replies
- 275 Views
Last post by hanakuso1
Wed May 30, 2018 12:23 am
- 6 Replies
- 1079 Views
Last post by MrAnderson
Mon May 06, 2019 9:56 pm