Le club Time

Moderators: maxim809, Moderator Team

Llanberis

by Llanberis

@HBE: If we ignore the fact that different saddle model's geometry can vary, then yes, it's not a problem. I set up my XS Scylon at 70 cm from the top of a Selle Italia SLR Boost Superflow to BB centre.

Llanberis

by Llanberis

jmagoulas wrote:
Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:00 pm
Build starting to come together.

Is it done? More pictures please! :)

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

MrCurrieinahurry

by MrCurrieinahurry

Oooo yes please more pics

Basso Diamante super record EPS 12
BMC slr01 ultegra Di2

Formerly known as Curryinahurry

Nezz0r

by Nezz0r

Timefans, searched the topic but couldn't find the answer: will the AdH rim brake frames clear measured 28mm tires?

jmagoulas

by jmagoulas

A couple flavors. Absolutley in love with this machine. Time xPro 15 pedals incoming.

JKolmo

by JKolmo

Nezz0r wrote:Timefans, searched the topic but couldn't find the answer: will the AdH rim brake frames clear measured 28mm tires?
As you can see, plenty of room with 27.6mm tires (25mm Michelin Power Road TLR 25mm IRL width on Bora WTO 33s).Image

Kumppa

by Kumppa

I have been thinking to try 28 mm tubulars on rim brake AdH. Looks like it will we tight (for my taste) but hopefully no rubbing.

m4k1

by m4k1

From the pics it looks like even 30mm would fit

Nezz0r

by Nezz0r

JKolmo wrote:
Mon Apr 18, 2022 2:02 pm
Nezz0r wrote:Timefans, searched the topic but couldn't find the answer: will the AdH rim brake frames clear measured 28mm tires?
As you can see, plenty of room with 27.6mm tires (25mm Michelin Power Road TLR 25mm IRL width on Bora WTO 33s).

( .. snip ..)
I thank you wholeheartedly! Will likely combine with Chorus 11 calipers so that is all aces!

Llanberis

by Llanberis

jmagoulas wrote:
Sun Apr 17, 2022 12:31 pm
A couple flavors. Absolutley in love with this machine. Time xPro 15 pedals incoming.

BiTurbo's look so mean, really badass. Though I personally favour the WTO mode. :D This bike is an absolute looker. I wonder which year was this paint scheme from? Also – without derailling this topic – how do you like the Dallara verison of SLR Boost? (I love my normal version; I've also tried the other SP-01 Tekno but it was clearly not for me.)

Cool pictures by the way!

jmagoulas

by jmagoulas

Thanks buddy. Bicycle is a 2019 Alpe d'Huez 01. I actually had the SLR Boost Kit Carbono. I loved that saddle as well but the Dallara with its carbon shell is easier to move around on the saddle for me. Love it and here to stay for sure. Cheers! WTO33 are on as we speak for a 125+mi ride this morning. No wheel in my mind is as comfortable, smooth rolling, fun to ride as the WTO line up.

Jrtyoung

by Jrtyoung

Hi All,

Super quick question for those that have a ADH disc.

Just got a new frame and am having issues finding a bottom bracket bearing as a lot of the BB386 have a sleeve that will obstruct the rear brake hose, keen for suggestions from anyone who has a build

Thanks

JRT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dialtone

by dialtone

Jrtyoung wrote:
Sat Apr 23, 2022 12:02 pm
Hi All,

Super quick question for those that have a ADH disc.

Just got a new frame and am having issues finding a bottom bracket bearing as a lot of the BB386 have a sleeve that will obstruct the rear brake hose, keen for suggestions from anyone who has a build

Thanks

JRT

I think Hambini might make a BB for BB386 that has a thin middle section to give you more space, you should send him an email, but I agree with you, my new time ADH01 frame has miniscule space under the BB even for the Di2 cable.

Here's that BB: https://youtu.be/l0LoDys_Qsw?t=740

Jrtyoung

by Jrtyoung

No, contacted him and no go, his BB are made from a single piece, and the disc brake line gets in the way.

What are you running?

I can only see option that is a two piece BB that comes in from both sides, but there are few that will leave enough room and I was hoping to run something w steel replaceable ball bearings cassettes.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

dialtone

by dialtone

I don't understand why the fact that they're made from one piece is a problem, with the shape in the video I linked, the brake line can easily pass under or over the middle section, when you put the bottom bracket in you just need to get the brake line properly positioned. I did that for the Di2 cable I installed a few days ago, super easy, Hambini does it in the video as well while inserting the BB.