Show us your CAAD12 frameset (non disc) builds

Moderators: maxim809, Moderator Team

caad10dotcom

by caad10dotcom

This new CAAD12 frameset looks ace and love the colours. Considering getting one myself to put eTap on it with ENVE finishing. Let's see your builds...

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

rmr40

by rmr40

caad10dotcom wrote:This new CAAD12 frameset looks ace and love the colours. Considering getting one myself to put eTap on it with ENVE finishing. Let's see your builds...

Here you go..Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

caad10dotcom

by caad10dotcom

That looks sick! Love the red and Di2. 303s too!

caad10dotcom

by caad10dotcom

There must be some more of them out there!

ultyguy

by ultyguy

Not a pic taken for the bike so apologies there. Currently has 105 and original stem/bars but upgrading soon to Chorus and some carbon bars and -8 stem, already for Hylix 25.4 seatpost on there. Will prob go white tape too.

I have a nano so wanted something with same position for beating up. Have to say I'm massively impressed with the bike though, gives up very little. I took it way up a ski area with dirt and gravel road and it did fine w GP4000 25mm....could've used a 50/34 rather than the stock 52/36 tho, 20% + !

Ltyarbro42

by Ltyarbro42

Poor ass college racer.

Sent from my BLU LIFE ONE X using Tapatalk

caad10dotcom

by caad10dotcom

Looks good to me! Bling gold chain!

caad10dotcom

by caad10dotcom

ultyguy wrote:Image

Not a pic taken for the bike so apologies there. Currently has 105 and original stem/bars but upgrading soon to Chorus and some carbon bars and -8 stem, already for Hylix 25.4 seatpost on there. Will prob go white tape too.

I have a nano so wanted something with same position for beating up. Have to say I'm massively impressed with the bike though, gives up very little. I took it way up a ski area with dirt and gravel road and it did fine w GP4000 25mm....could've used a 50/34 rather than the stock 52/36 tho, 20% + !

CAAD12 for a beat up bike is awesome!

paradawt

by paradawt

I have a 2010 Supersix, and I am thinking about try the new caad12.

What do you say about it?
Berria Belador 7

caad10dotcom

by caad10dotcom

I'd also like to know what people think about the new CAAD12?

Is anyone going to be putting Red eTap Hydraulic, Dura Acr 9100 or SRAM Eagle (if they do a drop bar a shifter) on theirs?

ultyguy

by ultyguy

The Caad12 is a very good bike but for pure performance and probably better vibration absorbtion, a super six evo would be better. It doesn't take to bigger hits over broken pavement especially nicely but I'm probably just spoiled by my nano. It also doesn't have same jump as the nano cause of the added weight. Alternatively, if you're going to bang it around and travel/race crits etc w/ it it's prob a better call over an Evo. You can get a SS evo hm ultegra in most markets right now for stupidly good money for what you're getting, hard to pass that by....

evan326

by evan326

ultyguy wrote:Not a pic taken for the bike so apologies there. Currently has 105 and original stem/bars but upgrading soon to Chorus and some carbon bars and -8 stem, already for Hylix 25.4 seatpost on there. Will prob go white tape too.

How are you liking the hylix post? I have one on order, figured that it would be worth trying for the price. I have the same bike with similar plans. Got a new saddle, post is on order, wheels or bars are next

alexneumuller

by alexneumuller

My Caad12 built with Enve Cockpit, SRAM Red, SRM Powermeter & HED Belgiums on R45 Hubs! Image

3T Exploro - Bastion - Baum - Colnago - Cielo - English Cycles - Enve - Festka - ISEN - Standert - Open - Pegoretti - Pinarello - Specialized - Sturdy - Stinner - Spoon - Speedvagen - Vanilla Classic - Parlee

Strava
Instagram

JaewooKim

by JaewooKim

RED with Vision Metron 81's

kervelo

by kervelo

alexneumuller wrote:My Caad12 built with Enve Cockpit, SRAM Red, SRM Powermeter & HED Belgiums on R45 Hubs! Image

That is one classy looking bike.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com