DSW Allez Gallery.. show us your smartwelds

Moderators: maxim809, Moderator Team

thedonnydino

by thedonnydino

Had my Sagan Superstar Allez Sprint built up last week. A bit of a whirlwind build - only saw a photo of it online maybe two or three weeks ago!

ImageIMG_4512[1] by Donny Dino, on Flickr

Build Specs as follows:

- 54cm frame.
- Zipp Service Course SL Stem - 110mm
- Zipp SL70 Bars
- Force 22 Groupset
- Enve 4.5's laced to Ceramic Chris King hubs
- Duraace pedals
- Power Pro saddle (ti rails).

Built weight is 7.5kg, which I am more than happy with as it was never going to be a weight weenie. I intend to race it, and having a tough time rationalising carbon bars and stem. In addition, didn't want to throw too much $ at it (had the wheels already).

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

CrankAddictsRich

by CrankAddictsRich

thedonnydino wrote:Had my Sagan Superstar Allez Sprint built up last week. A bit of a whirlwind build - only saw a photo of it online maybe two or three weeks ago!

ImageIMG_4512[1] by Donny Dino, on Flickr

Saw one of these yesterday for the first time in real life.... beautiful frame. Nice build and best of luck with it.

YungLegs

by YungLegs

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Weight as pictured is around 7.8kg. Set up is with full Sram Force 22 with the Shimano Ultegra pedals of my former bike. Specialized SL Sworks Stem (120mm), Specialized Toupé Sport and Specialized Aerofly bars. Wheels are cheap Veltec 42mm AL, with 25mm Continental Grand Prix 4000 II's. I'm waiting to upgrade to full carbon next year. Buying houses & becoming a parent are more important to my wallet right now.

CrankAddictsRich

by CrankAddictsRich

SpecializedColnago wrote:Image

when I got the email notification that there was a new post to this thread, I knew it was gonna be you. hahaha awesome bike, beautiful build.

SpecializedColnago

by SpecializedColnago

Thanks man! Yeah I finally stopped being lazy and finished it up. I was starting to love my CAAD 9 until I rode one of these things again. Now I want to build another just to race on.

tkh89

by tkh89

Received the frame last Monday and built it up on the weekend.
Waiting for my 50mm chinese carbon wheels to arrive hopefully by this week.

Weight is 8.55kg (with pedals and bottle cages) and should be able to cut 800g from the new wheels and tires.

canopyvern

by canopyvern

Looking for Allez Sprint Sagan size 56cm...found nothing in Australia...

tkh89

by tkh89

canopyvern wrote:Looking for Allez Sprint Sagan size 56cm...found nothing in Australia...

My dealer accidentally sold my frame :doh: and eventually had to get one from Hong Kong for me 8)

by 573

SpecializedColnago, that thing looks fantastic. 8)

Frame geometry doesnt seem to have the massive headtube that most bikes in this thread have. Is it a different model or just a small size?

canopyvern

by canopyvern

tkh89 wrote:
canopyvern wrote:Looking for Allez Sprint Sagan size 56cm...found nothing in Australia...

My dealer accidentally sold my frame :doh: and eventually had to get one from Hong Kong for me 8)

i just brought online from a bike shop located at German, waiting for delivery...yahooooo

jorryt

by jorryt

Sweeeet bike!

I am very envious to get my hands on a sprint frame in a very bright color. But I am currently on a Caad10 so I can't justify it to my self.

itguy

by itguy

Not a DSW but it's still an Allez [emoji16]

Bike's weight is 6.84kg

Sent from my BTV-DL09 using Tapatalk

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com