Zorka

by Zorka

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

tomgru

by tomgru

About a week ago I ordered a younger brother for my Bond. the frame of the second version is expected at the end of February 2020. I ordered in white pearl, has anyone seen a frame in this color and can write something more?

tomgru

by tomgru

KotP

by KotP

tomgru wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:32 pm
Finally:

The most understated Cipollini I've seen, just a little bit of flashiness with the pearl. Congratulations on a beautiful looking bike.
That's an interesting idea, great for a customer to have as a momento (along with the brand new bike). I watched the whole 4 minute video, interestingly the mechanic has a wall full of park tools and does the majority of the build with a multi-tool :noidea:

Wingnut

by Wingnut

I was never really a fan of the rider or the bikes but that pearl white frame looks nice!

nestornnk

by nestornnk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

m4k1

by m4k1

^^ wow where is that? do people climb on those rocks behind you?

searchdogs1

by searchdogs1

Loving the gold contrast on the Cipo frame👍

MiddMan

by MiddMan

I love that white/pearl colour!

Is it true that Cipollini will have a bike in the pro tours this year?!

nestornnk

by nestornnk

Unfortunately no. They only sponsor a ladies team this year.
Hopefully next year they will have a pro continental team again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MiddMan

by MiddMan

Nestor, that good and black is amazing. Beautiful background too. Are you on 11 speed or 12 speed? How do you find disc brakes? For example quality of ride versus rim brake versions of same Cipollini?

I won't need/want a new bike for a while, and I'm still in two minds about the general move to discs. (I have nothing against them, I just like the simplicity and aesthetics of rim.)

nestornnk

by nestornnk

The black/gold NK1K is my first and last disc brakes bike.Unfortunately i do not like disc brakes.They are very good if you ride in the rain but makes no sense if the weather is good.At least for me.Bike and especially wheels are heavier, there is disc rub no matter what you do.Very dificult to get tubular disc wheels...
I am on 11 speed and i plan to stick with that,otherwise i need to change groups in 5 bikes and the upgrade is not justified,at least for the moment...

kgt

by kgt

And this comes from someone with a considerable experience of many hi-end frames so it matters a lot.

Flowy

by Flowy

Hello, I join the Cipollini Club with a Nk1k. Still in build process. As I didn't find in the weenie forum a single information about eeBrake G4 direct mount and Nk1k frame - so I let ppl know here for the future, it does NOT fit the seat stay 😢 costs me a lot of time to find out the hard way.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com