Cannondale FSi builds

Moderators: maxim809, Moderator Team

bikewithnoname

by bikewithnoname

Guys, are Mcfk the only people making lefty steerer tube converters? Looking to fit a 1 1/8 stem, but hoping not to spend €250
"We live in an age when unnecessary things are our only necessities." Oscar Wilde

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

DanW

by DanW

Cheaper alu steerers are available from Leonardi, Project 321, Lefty for all... probably some others

I have a Lefty For All going spare if that is any good for you (I am in the UK) so just PM if interested. TF tuned do them for the best price new IIRC and that is what you prefer

bikewithnoname

by bikewithnoname

Thanks, I'll take a look and ping you if the lefty for all is for me
"We live in an age when unnecessary things are our only necessities." Oscar Wilde

DanW

by DanW

Just let me know. It isn't clear from the TF Tuned description but it comes with an adapter for tapered steerers (in addition to 1 1/8 straight, I used the badapter to run a Lefty on an On-One Scandal). If using on a 1.5 headtube like Cannondale I also have Cannondale 1.5 to 1 1/8 adapters (used to fit a Magura Durin to a Hi-Mopd Scalpel)... so long story short, all bases are covered :)

JensW

by JensW

DanW wrote:Cheaper alu steerers are available from Leonardi, Project 321, Lefty for all... probably some others

I have a Lefty For All going spare if that is any good for you (I am in the UK) so just PM if interested. TF tuned do them for the best price new IIRC and that is what you prefer

http://hellore.se/experimentalprototype/ has one with carbon tube/alu-bits to

ChrizZZz

by ChrizZZz

Plz.. owners of the 2.0 cannot use the normal Cannondale converters!
Doesnt fit because of the diff. bearing distance.

Only specific 2.0 converters from other companies WORK.

GARBARUK

by GARBARUK

ChrizZZz, we can manufacture Hollowgram chainrings that are compatible with F-SI and last Scalpel SI frames
Please email us at: order@garbaruk.com and we could offer you the model you need.

998nox

by 998nox

I think, that the newer production solved it.

DOUG

by DOUG

Have had this for a while now and loving it more every time I take it for a ride! 9.38kg inc. cages, Garmin mount and pedals.

There's a few simple things i could do to save a bit of weight (bars, cages, saddle etc.) but I'm happy with the way it rides and 9.38kg is definitely plenty light. Still need to cut the steerer now that I'm happy with the position.

Skandy32

by Skandy32

Hey Guys, a question for any of you with a 2016 fsi alloy bike...

I got a 2016 fsi Carbon 2 in orange this season and love it. My large carbon 2 weighs in at 22lb exactly with pedals/cage. I'm looking at now buying the alloy 1 to use through the upcoming bad weather winter season for training, in an attempt to keep the carbon for best/next years race season, yet still ride a bike with the same great geometry etc.

The deal breaker may be the wheelset though... Can anyone tell me if the alloy fsi range use the Ai Offset on the rear wheel? I cannot find the answer online. I would like to be know if I can use the fsi alloy wheelset as a spare for my Carbon fsi?

Thanks guys, Andy :D

prebsy

by prebsy

I own the fsi-1 alloy it is my understanding the drivetrain and rear wheel do NOT use the Ai offset

Antonium

by Antonium

You`re right. The carbon models only have Assymetric geometry. Alloy models have SAVE micro-suspension frame technology.

Vik61

by Vik61

F-Si 1 L Alloy.
Thanks ChrizZZz for answers...

12,82 kg from the box without pedals.
10,18 kg now, and I see about 9,8 kg in future.

Click for big photo.

Canyon Grizl
Trek Supercaliber

wheelzqc

by wheelzqc

I like it ! Well done and nice pics !

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com