Sorry guys, I turned my back to the Speed 40 db...
1. The presentation of the products by Fulcrum is top!
2. First thing first, the rear hub. My LBS didn't stock XDr. It's a swap from after-sales XDr body. There is no step-down ring to use XD cassette.
Monoblock CNC rear hub with the AFS lock ring. Threads are outside of the hub. Only the supplied lock rings are compatible. Do you know of any adaptor to use 6-bolt rotor on AFS?
3. The front NDS. Just the reverse of the rear hub.
Up close on the DS with preload adjustment ring. 12x100 end caps are installed out of factory.
Carbon fibre hub body connecting the flanges.
The hubs are beautiful apart from the "USB" stickers
. The layer of paint looks like very thick tho. The spokes are what setting the Racing Zero apart from the others.
4. Here comes the rim. The layer of twill carbon reinforcing the spoke holes is clearly visible.
The 30mm rim profile is of snub nose design. Aero on a 30mm rim?
Kudos to Fulcrum for putting the 3 drain holes, serial no. and certilogo on the NDS on each rim.
The faint line showing where the molds meet.
The internal profile. Note the ridges are the shoulder. Looks like it should hold the beads securely.
Supplied tubeless valves fit perfectly.
5. Front wheel weight w/o lock ring and valve 695g
Rear wheel weight w/o lock ring and valve 808g
So it's 1503g
for the pair. Would it be lighter with HG or Campy free hub body?
Tubeless valve 8g for the pair.
Lock rings with washers 24g.
6. ASTM Category 2 approved. Are you going to use this wheelset in CX?
End caps for 15x100 and 12x135. O-rings are so-called DRP kit. Swap the factory installed o-rings when you want to ride in CX. Mud and sand resistance!
Tire lever, lock nut key to swap end caps and the magnet/spoke holder.
UT-WHDB001. Are you a cyclist or mechanic?