1st post on WW, glad i found this thread.
Just sought myself a Colnago C60 in stunning RSCG, clear gloss carbon weave, and am now looking for a wheelset that would do it justice, even though i may not be able too
I had set my pennies on a set of Bora Ultra's 35's, however researching and the like, i'm undecided. Would appreciate some advice.
So short list as follows.
1. Camp's as above, 35's as i feel they just look more elegant on this frame than the 50's, bright labels.
2. Mavic COSMIC PRO CARBON SL 25MM UST
3. ZIPP 303 NSW TUBELESS CARBON
4. ROVAL CLX 32 CARBON (not sure these will fit due to rim width)
5. ENVE SES 3.4 G2 (Not sure i could stretch to the Chris King ceramic hubs)
At present running Mavic Ksyrium Elite UST. Which brings me to another question, would the above be a significant upgrade over the Ksyriums. Just to add looking at clinchers, not sure i could make the jump to tubs, what do you do when you get a puncture on tubs?.
Appreciate any help, cheers