Campagnolo Zonda disc brake wheelset - yay or nay?

Everything about building wheels, glueing tubs, etc.
WorkonSunday

by WorkonSunday

i have 2017 Fulcrum Racing 5 DB (first one that has the new/lighter rim profile), racing zero (red passion edition) and Shamal ultra (and many others but they are not part of the discussion). i say racing 5 is well priced, rolls really well. my only complain is that, for out of saddle climb, it's abit soft, you can feel the back wheel is flexing. im quite weak and weigh in 78kg, when i do about 500-600w on short uphill blast (20 seconds or so up 8% grad), thats when i feel it's going soft. i cant detect the same flex on shamal or Racing zero (but i think thats the exact objective that they set out to design, so im not surprised).
In the house: Colnago V1r, Colnago A1r, Wilier Cento1 Air, Scott Scale 700SL, Bianchi FSE, Colnago Concept, Colnago A1r, Specialized Ruze Pro, Wilier GTR, Argon 18 E117 Tri+, Brompton B75

Miller

by Miller

Think the current Zondas are not tubeless-friendly which for me would be a negative. Otherwise lovely wheels.

by Weenie

peroni

by peroni

If the rim is the same as the non disc version it is very tubeless friendly, I have used them for a while with no problems.
Bianchi Oltre XR2 2014 Campagnolo SR