Colnago C64 port covers crap

Everything about building wheels, glueing tubs, etc.
tadrums

by tadrums

Wow... I thanked Guevarca for his very kind offer. You mischaracterize my unwillingness to impose on someone as something other than what it was . Your misunderstanding is exceeded only by your willingness to speak judgment. Relax dude.
TA

wilwil

by wilwil

WindWave have helped me out but I live in the UK. There's a chap there called Luke who is very helpful. Another issue with this frame, if you are running mechanical, is the rear cable stop tongue gets kinked at the end of the chainstay where it has to run round the drop out. I understand your frustration and all Colnago dealers should have a bag of these bits under the counter. It doesnt sound like it would have been any different had you bought the bike in the USA. I tried to buy some Bora WTO wheels from The Netherlands and they refused to sell them to me online. The mysterious world of the bike business.

by Weenie

tadrums

by tadrums

Thx very much for the info. Very kind of you. I have modified an insert from my Urgestalt that I think will work until I can get the OEM piece from my dealer. Thx again.
TA

KotP

by KotP

I know you said you're U.S based but......

https://www.swinnertoncycles.co.uk/comp ... ing-p72358

I'm also scratching my head over why this is in the wheels section :noidea:

tadrums

by tadrums

Thx very much for the info. Kind of you to go to the trouble. Tried ordering and the part is £4.95 but shipping is £250. I thought it was a mistake as well but that’s what it is to US. Guessin they don’t wanna deal w/us septics:-) Hopefully something will turn up from dealer. Thank you again.
KotP wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:18 am

TA

alistaird

by alistaird

tadrums wrote:Thx very much for the info. Kind of you to go to the trouble. Tried ordering and the part is £4.95 but shipping is £250. I thought it was a mistake as well but that’s what it is to US. Guessin they don’t wanna deal w/us septics:-) Hopefully something will turn up from dealer. Thank you again.
KotP wrote:

If you let me have the part number I am happy to order here in the UK and ship to you as a favour?

A

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

tadrums

by tadrums

Wow...that’s a crazy kind offer, thank you. This is part code: Code: RCV0081A
Please LMK cost and I will PP it to you before you order so you are not out anything. I will include whatever PP fee is. Thank you again.

alistaird wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:07 pm
tadrums wrote:Thx very much for the info. Kind of you to go to the trouble. Tried ordering and the part is £4.95 but shipping is £250. I thought it was a mistake as well but that’s what it is to US. Guessin they don’t wanna deal w/us septics:-) Hopefully something will turn up from dealer. Thank you again.
KotP wrote:

If you let me have the part number I am happy to order here in the UK and ship to you as a favour?

A

TA

tadrums

by tadrums

Just heard back from Swinnerton and they’ve fixed the shipping calc glitch. I won’t need to impose on you after all. Thank you again for your kind offer. Should u ever need any help stateside pls LMK.

alistaird wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:07 pm
KotP wrote:

A

TA

alistaird

by alistaird

No problem - hope it all works out...

A

KotP

by KotP

tadrums wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:42 pm
Thx very much for the info. Kind of you to go to the trouble. Tried ordering and the part is £4.95 but shipping is £250. I thought it was a mistake as well but that’s what it is to US. Guessin they don’t wanna deal w/us septics:-) Hopefully something will turn up from dealer. Thank you again.
£250 :shock:

I'm glad it worked out for you, I also hope you bought a couple of spares front and rear, are they actually different?

"Septic" :lol: