New Campagnolo Wheels

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

MortenDK

by MortenDK

Hi All

Have any of you guys seen the new Campa Bora WTO60.? It is a bit cheaper than the Bora ultra50. But no Tubular option :?

Any info on the new wheels would be appreciated.

Cheers Morten

C59/C60 & Concept

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Noctiluxx

by Noctiluxx

They are bascially addressing all of todays most trendy features on wheels, wider, tubeless, and "aero"
I believe they use the hubs from the Bora One's and are 60mm. For what its worth, they look terrific!
Bianchi Oltre XR4, De Rosa SK Pininfarina, Trek Madone SLR, Giant TCR Advanced SL, Cervelo R5 Disk, Giant Revolt

ParisCarbon

by ParisCarbon

They are hard to come by right now for sure... I know of one place in the UK that has a set at $3000 Cdn dollar...

gfinkee

by gfinkee

They are available at Campagnolo, so go to your local dealer and order it :)

MortenDK

by MortenDK

They are available at on the campa webpage and they are 666€ cheaper that the Bora ultra 50. :?:

c60rider

by c60rider

Weren't they initially marketed more as a time trial wheel the fact they're tubeless and they've been shown to be faster than any other tyre/wheel combo of equivalent size? Though Campag strangely call it 2 way-fit but then every tubless compatible wheel is two-way fit!

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

WorkonSunday

by WorkonSunday

my understanding is that WTO 60 has same hub as Bora One but deeper/wider/U shaped rim. So it's not the super duper bearings you are getting with Ultra. There is a 77mm front wheel to go with their disc wheel. i think they are only just hitting the market (stock wise), i have only seen two hobbist bikes with them on the internet.
Some say pour 10ml water out of your bottle to save that last bit of the weight. Sorry, i go one step further, i tend to the rider off my bikes. :thumbup:
n+1...14 last time i checked, but i lost count :mrgreen: