Dura-Ace r9100 C60 Tubs

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

thorerik

by thorerik

Hi,

I have been looking for these a while, but they are not easy to find in the desired price range.
Is there a reason why they are so well used by the pros and so little by the public?

Also i managed to crash and destroy my front wheel(rim brake), so if anyone have a spare front wheel they want to get rid of, let me know.

TurboKoo

by TurboKoo

No idea why they are not so widely used. Maybe because they haven’t been on aero tests?
I’ve been super happy with mine. Stiffer than C50 and feels faster. I haven’t had a need to do anything on those in 2 years.
Cannondale SuperSix
Shimano 9270

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

BdaGhisallo

by BdaGhisallo

alfus1 wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:22 am
Because pros uses by contract...
Definitely. It is no judgement on whether they are good or bad that so many pro teams - FDJ, BMC, Sky, Lotto-NL Jumbo - use them. Shimano is a very powerful sponsor and equips the majority of the World Tour teams. For those that want full sponsorship from Shimano, they must use the wheels. If the teams choose to deviate in any way from a full on Shimano package, they often have to purchase the components rather then receive them for free, albeit at a very low OEM-ish price.