Black Cat Wheels

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

vejnemojnen

by vejnemojnen

Hello.

I just wanted to open a thread to this wheel builder-store, as they are incredibly nice guys, helpful and rank their costumers first. Reasonable prices, great variety of hubs-rims-spokes, offerings of builds to your taste-asking.

NB: they have more options than listed in their site. It is worth asking them. If you live in europe, you should really consider them for your next set of wheels. Imho, their service is more than excellent

https://www.blackcatwheels.ch/

edit-ps: feel free to post any recommended european-based shops&builders, ie.: The Cycle Clinic, Slowbuild, etc. It'd be nice to see a little collection of EU professionals, esp. if they based in "forgotten areas" like Czech Republic, Slovakia or Poland. :)

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Pinguin

by Pinguin

Hello
I'm also in contact with Blackcat
First i wanted to buy a chinese Clincher Wheelset,but if i see that a wheelbuilder in Swiss also buy the new Graphene with Texture Rim,i write him a mail
The answers came fast and friendly he is a very nice guy
After a long consulting i bought a Set of Graphene Clincher with Bitex Raf12 and Rar9,also Pillar 21 Spokes,the wheelset should be very stiff
The price is a little more of chinese but i think the building,consulting and quality would be much better
I get these rims in late december
I think its a good alternative to China
Will give a review in jan or feb.

vejnemojnen

by vejnemojnen

My thoughts exactly. And their alloy sets also come in with great prices. Not to mention, that they actually very communicative-direct responding.

Will be looking forward to your experiences.

once

by once

Built my wheels two times with the wrong rims and now doesn't answer any messages. Beware!