Road tubeless ... components not working together

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

WinterRider

by WinterRider

ms6073 wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:34 pm
IrrelevantD wrote:
Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:07 pm
I have a theory that he's taking a very well thought out post, intentionally running it through Google Translate to convert it to three other languages before translating it back to English and posting it here. I only come to this thread anymore because it's fun to watch.
Ik denk dat niemand echt begrijpt wat je probeert te doen. Uw schrijfstijl maakt het nog moeilijker om dat uit te vinden.
Uste dut inork ez duela benetan ulertzen zer egiten ari zaren. Idazketa-estiloak zaildu egiten du jakiteko.
I think that nobody really understands what you are doing. Writing style makes it harder to find out. :mrgreen:
My theory.. is a significant number of the primates capable of speech need to climb back up into the trees...where they belong. :beerchug:
Litespeed 2000 Appalachian 61 cm
Litespeed 1998 Blue Ridge 61cm

Fitness rider.. 1 yr from seven decades age.

That is my story and I'm stick'n to it.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

ms6073

by ms6073

Frankie - B wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:29 pm
your Dutch is quite good ;)
Thanks, but as I was aiming for a humorous yet ironic reply, it is Google Translate's that is quite good. :beerchug:
- Michael
"People should stop expecting normal from me... seriously, we all know it's never going to happen"

zefs

by zefs

Tubeless win the other day, no idea how many km's had this on the tire, found it while I was repairing another puncture (that sealed)