Reynolds ATR 700 ?

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

cassard

by cassard

So in my continuing quest of buying a wheelset, I came across reynolds ATR 700 wheels. dispise a bit heavy (1620g claimed) They seem nice with 23mm internal, 32mm external and 40mm Depth.

The thing is, I can't find any review on the web. I only found old reviews. Anybody have some insight or thing to say about reynold wheels ?

Bang for the buck they seem incredible

ms6073

by ms6073

While they are listed on the Reynolds' US e-commerce site, not sure the wheels are/have been available for very long in the US.
- Michael
"People should stop expecting normal from me... seriously, we all know it's never going to happen"

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

cassard

by cassard

I just looked yesterday and the seem to be back in stock. Although, can't find any review for now...

Nefarious86

by Nefarious86

https://www.bikerumor.com/2017/09/07/eb ... ry-racers/

In a 28mm tyred road disk bike these look like they would be quite nice.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Using Tapatalk

cassard

by cassard

[*]That is exactly my build. I ordered a pair of schwalbe pro-one 700x28 tubeless and I still have some space for 30-32mm tires if I want to put a bit wider in the futur.

THey're juste a bit heavy when you compare to the other carbon disc wheels of this depth... that's why I'm wondering if it's worth the price (witch is really low comparing to other big brands)