SPEED 40C vs RACING QUATTRO CARBON

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

Chris3g

by Chris3g

I’m the same type of rider, mostly solo rides 1-2 hours, couple times a week. Very happy with my quattro carbons. It took me forever just to remove the 2 warning label stickers, the adhesive residue was extremely stubborn. After that, I decided the rest of the stickers could stay.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

PrimO

by PrimO

digitalnorbs wrote:I'm think Quattros Carbons will do. Bora's are out of my league.

Can you guys give my a tip (before I search) what is the best way to remove stickers from Quattros Carbon?

I like the main stickers so haven't removed mine but do intend to remove the orange warning stickers and the little square QR code stickers at some stage.

fogman

by fogman

I would not remove the little silver QR stickers. They are proof of authenticity and may be required in the event of a warranty claim.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's all downhill from here, except for the uphills.

digitalnorbs

by digitalnorbs

thank you Sib, those could be on my list. I was just worried about the breaking surface, how long that will last.

Im thinking that my final budget is around 1K if I push it.

Another crazy idea, CAMPAGNOLO BORA ONE 35 CARBON TUBULAR WHEELSET. Can get those for around 1k.

Only question here is, Tubulars. I totally dont mind getting into that if needed. Like to mess around with my bike
and do it all my self. What do you guys think of that.

Other note, I prefer the rear wheel lacing on Fulcrum to Shamal Milles. Call me crazy LOL

digitalnorbs

by digitalnorbs

Shamal Milles, they do look cool all blacked out

digitalnorbs

by digitalnorbs

Tubulars are out, Im over reaching on this idea.

Another new question to the equation: will the Fulcrum Quattro Carbon look OK with an anodize frame set like the 2016 Caad 12 or a gloss finish pain job?

junchen

by junchen

digitalnorbs wrote:thank you Sib, those could be on my list. I was just worried about the breaking surface, how long that will last.

Im thinking that my final budget is around 1K if I push it.

Another crazy idea, CAMPAGNOLO BORA ONE 35 CARBON TUBULAR WHEELSET. Can get those for around 1k.

Only question here is, Tubulars. I totally dont mind getting into that if needed. Like to mess around with my bike
and do it all my self. What do you guys think of that.

Other note, I prefer the rear wheel lacing on Fulcrum to Shamal Milles. Call me crazy LOL
Where are u seeing the bora one tubs for 1k?

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

sawyer

by sawyer

digitalnorbs wrote:Tubulars are out, Im over reaching on this idea.

Another new question to the equation: will the Fulcrum Quattro Carbon look OK with an anodize frame set like the 2016 Caad 12 or a gloss finish pain job?

They will look fine.

Really very good hoops, and not much at all between them and Boras tbh.
----------------------------------------
Stiff, Light, Aero - Pick Three!! :thumbup: