fulcrum racing zero nite vs bora one clincher 35 or 50

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

apricotwalnut

by apricotwalnut

hello,

i'm currently using Fulcrum Racing Zeto Nite with vittoria corsa tire.
and bike is Cello Cayne Mark3 with Sram force groupset.
by the way, i'd like to know wheter changing wheels to New Campagnolo Bora one 35 or 50 clincher is
better or worse for perfomance :)

For your information, Cello Cayne MK3 frame is for all rounder. and size is 490.
Curretly total weight is about 7.5kg with ultegra pedals.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

TonyM

by TonyM

I have the Fulcrum Racing Zero nite and the Bora 50 Ultra and I would say that the Bora 50 are much better in terms of aerodynamics. So if you bike in windy conditions or above 35 km/h go for the Bora 50! (But the braking is worse than with the aluminum Racing Zero)

apricotwalnut

by apricotwalnut

TonyM wrote:I have the Fulcrum Racing Zero nite and the Bora 50 Ultra and I would say that the Bora 50 are much better in terms of aerodynamics. So if you bike in windy conditions or above 35 km/h go for the Bora 50! (But the braking is worse than with the aluminum Racing Zero)

Thank you. i believe Bora50 really good wheels. by the way braking is worse means? and heard never ride on rainy day with carbon wheels. tell me why?

TonyM

by TonyM

The braking on the Fulcrum Racing Zero is excellent because the rim is aluminum. On the Bora you brake on carbon; not that good. And if it is rainy then you really have to be careful when braking with carbon rims!

Take the Bora 50 (One or Ultra), you will love them!