newly addicted to this forum

giddy up!

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Stevie Boi

by Stevie Boi

I'm only 18, working as an electrical engineer in Glasgow, Scotland to pay for my obsession with bikes. I ride a Giant mtb and a Trek road bike though I intend to have something a lot lighter very soon :D

Steve

jcthomasjr

by jcthomasjr

Hi there,

37 years young. :P
Live in Maryland, USA.
Software Engineer at NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center. The company I work for is SSAI.

Cheers,
John
Like each bike ride, life is a journey.

MOTOMATT
Shop Owner

by MOTOMATT

Hi
45 years ,live in california U.S.A., personal trainer.

eurostar

by eurostar

Hi. 1'm 42 and live in London. I came back to cycling this year after a 17 year break. Went to Norway and the west coast of the US for 3 months and did about 3000 miles on my 1984 Condor with 6 speed Dura Ace - the first year that DA had indexed shifting. I think the bike weighs just under 20 lbs so it was considered FAR too good for me when I bought it!

I enjoyed touring so much this year that I would like to spend about 8 months a year on the road. Looking forward to seeing Cuba, Hawaii, Australia, New Zealand, Italy, Mexico...anywhere warm with decent roads. I invest in property, which mostly requires about an hour of work a week by email and phone. So living on the road is easy.

I've ordered a Serotta Ottrot ST - it will be the BEST touring bike in the world, and maybe under the UCI weight limit....we shall see! I'm just choosing the components now, with help from you guys of course! I did 158 miles in a day on my Condor a couple of months ago. The Serotta will be the most comfortable bike money can buy, so I'd like to see how far I can go on it. But I'm no athlete - proper ultra events like the RAAM are completely out!

Oh,and my real name is Nick. The Eurostar thing is from when I used to race the Eurostar train on my motorbike!

Roy Gardiner

by Roy Gardiner

So there is one gentleman of 92 :shock: one of 62 one of 57 and two including me at 52. So I can't even get on the podium in the FOG contest here :(

52; Live in London, England; Computer programmer since 1971 and never made diddleysquat out of the most dynamic industry since printing was invented.

Road bike Ambrosio Alu/Carbon (next year to be a Gängl), Record componentry except FSA crankset (it's an old pic...), Powerpedals.

Never to be the lightest because of the Powerpedals but a great looking (IMO of course) and handling machine.
Hainault Roads Club
www.lvrc.org

jersievers

by jersievers

27, road racer working behind a desk at a college in Des Moines, IA making sure their website works.

Was a bike wrench for 3 years, wheels and race bikes are my specialty.

vaclav

by vaclav

Hi,
I´am 36, living in Czech republic in little village in green natur. I work in polygraphy. I like road bike, my family and dog. Nothing more over me... :roll:
pasta, aqua e bici

Dellucci

by Dellucci

Hi everybody I am a 35 year old Triathlete :D

crewman

by crewman

Hi everyone I'm 42 year old and live in Ontario Canada. I work as an Industrial Mechanic specializing in Robotics for Toyota Motor Manufacturing (Cambridge, Ontario).

Started riding about 5 years ago and started racing masters division first time this year (the picture is of me during my second race of the season).

I also double duty as a Road Commissaire at the races that I do not ride.
Attachments
Bristol.jpg
Last edited by crewman on Wed Dec 22, 2004 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"It's all about the Tempo"

Scapin/Dean

by Scapin/Dean

Nice Cannondale!! Don't see nearly enough of them with Campy gear.
Just because you are not paranoid doesn't mean we aren't out to get you.
Those who ignore histroy are doomed to repeat it.

Stoeperd

by Stoeperd

Hey
I'm 19 years old. In the last year of mechanical engineering. And I work in a cyclingshop :P. Riding cycling competitions and in the winter I ride a MTB region competition, that I won last year and this year I'm the number one with one race to go :D and 7 points lead.

Stoeperd
The bike isn't the problem

AVIA SOLDIER

by AVIA SOLDIER

i'm 17 now i come 18 this year :)

and i'm from belgium ;)
AVIA TEAM

Marlboro Man

by Marlboro Man

23 Living in Guildford, England. Read Law at University but now working in Audio Visual industry, mainly marketing but turning my hand to a few Commercial sales every now and then.

Thinking about racing again but only at 11pm when I get thrown out.

Christianfast

by Christianfast

I'm 16 live in Austria and i still have to go to school

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com