Moderator: Moderator Team
I'm from Poland.
It's my light-bike:
1. bottle cages + screws (2 kpl.): tune 20 gr.
2. brake (front): ax lightness ORION 75 gr.
3. brake (rear): ax lightness ORION 71 gr.
4. brake/shift levars: campagnolo superrecord 11speed
with BTP hoodz and clamps 295 gr.
5. cables: nokon carbon, alligator I’link, powercordz 65 gr.
6. cassette: tiso K7, 11speed, 11-23 full titan (with lock ring 115 gr.
7. chain: campagnolo record 11speed (106 link) 227 gr.
8. crankset: THM Clavicula compact 175mm, ceramic bearing, carbon end cap,
outer ring: CarbonTi 50T, inner ring: CarbonTi 36T, screws: tune 490 gr.
9. derlr. (front): campagnolo superrecord 11speed 71 gr.
10. derlr. (rear): campagnolo superrecord 11speed, both campa ceramic jockeys
Fibra Lyte inner jockey plate 149 gr.
11. fork: ax lightness AX6000 (shaft cut to 205mm) 238 gr.
12. frame: scott addict sl 2009 M 54 (unlack and polish) 712 gr.
rear derlr rake + screw: scott 13 gr.
under BB slidle: scott (plastic screw) 3 gr.
13. handlebar: ax lightness uranus 440mm 141gr.
14. headset: extralite scalhead 46 gr.
headset spacer: look 10mm 5 gr.
15. pedals: speedplay nanogram 129 gr.
16. seat/seatpost: luxtech gen III 31,6 x 335mm 144 gr.
17. seatpost clamp: BTP 5 gr.
18. skewers: tune U20 22 gr.
19. starnut: without
20. stem: ax lightness zeus 110mm 64 gr.
21. tubular front: tufo elite jet 155 gr.
22. tubular rear: tufo elite jet 155 gr.
23. tubular glue tape : tufo (front and rear) 62 gr.
24. top cup: bar end plug 3 gr.
25. wheel front: lew racing PRO VT-1, rim, 16 spokes and hub made
with graphite/boron composite, tune hub mechanism: ceramic bearing,
15mm spindle - carbon tube, 363 gr.
26. wheel rear: lew racing PRO VT-1 rim, 20 spokes (3 flange) and hub
made with graphite/boron composite, tune hub mechanism: ceramic bearing, 15mm spindle - carbon tube 490 gr.
27. handlebar tape: cork custom 35 gr.
bar tape plugs: schmolke carbon 4 gr.
Total weight: 4367 gr.
How does it ride downhill though?
Thanks for posts!
I not only look for this bike, I ride on it 50-150km; 28-35km/h.
I ride a tufos Jet a 1 year, they are ok.
Shift lever secret:
naked Campa 258g + Campa hoodz 52g + Campa clamps 24g = 334g
naked Campa 258g + BTP hoodz 27g + Campa clamps 9g = 294g
Downhill ride? Not problem, I rode many times 60-70 km/h.
- Powerful Pete
- Posts: 4004
- Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2004 10:22 am
- Location: Lima, Peru and occasionally in the Washington DC area.
That is a very, very impressive way to make an entrance on WW!
Tell us more about the way it rides, because I am not certain there are any comments that can be made on the weight of that bike...
Supercommuter: Jamis Renegade...pastatrails.blogspot.com
And you can call me Macktastik Honey Pete Kicks, thank you.
Thank you for your interest my addict.
I like stealth desing and addict is built like this: black/dark/shadow/stealth, night fighter F117, SR71Blackbird.
I 40 years old, 183cm, 69-71kg weight.
I was a sportsman:
-runner: 17years age 1min32sec personal record,
-triathlete: 1998y in Roth Germany Ironman time: 9h50min
-Zofingen Powerman Duathlon Long Distance World Championschips - place 74 generall.
Always fascinated by technology of road racing bikes.
I started in 90'ths from 8speed Dura Ace, by german alu Musing RIO; 26" GT Vengeance aero triathlon machine,cannondale CAAD3,
Now i have too: 2004y first model scottCR1 Team Issue with Campa superrecord 2009y, look HSC4sl, THMcrankset, Lightweight STD II, WCS; canyon CF SLX witch campa record10speed/superrecord, WCS, Campa BORAcult wheelset.
I will send pict. next time.
In Poland is evening and tomorrow early I work. I go to bed.
Sorry for my english. I will write soon.
Super parts and detailing - BTP hoods, Zeus stem etc.
Very nice geometry and setup. Uberlight but definitely made for racing (and 20% inclines!)
Well done! Well done!
- Similar Topics
- Last post
- 8 Replies
- 1216 Views
Last post by AddictSL58
Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:03 pm
- 3 Replies
- 1109 Views
Last post by Finist
Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:56 am
- 0 Replies
- 499 Views
Last post by stevec1975
Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:02 pm
- 2 Replies
- 956 Views
Last post by TonyM
Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:15 am
- 9 Replies
- 970 Views
Last post by stormur
Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:05 am