S-works SL3 Tarmac 2011.

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

diegogarcia

by diegogarcia

Roobay wrote:dont normally like specialized bikes, but its real hard not to like this one :thumbup:
take it out and whip its ass :wink:

It flies. The weight feels like I have got 13 speed and I need to drop a couple of cogs. Love it - such a great bike and entirely happy.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

diegogarcia

by diegogarcia

eigner wrote:(apart from the Specialized mclaren Venge) THIS IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL SPECIALIZED ROAD BIKE I HAVE EVER SEEN!

Thanks - thats quite a statement. Appreciate the comment. :mrgreen:

Getter

by Getter

Spesh did an awesome job with the standard Red/Black/White color combo. One of the best they've done.

I really dig the Rotor cranks. Everything flows so well on the bike!

dcj9

by dcj9

this bike looks ready for the serious business called 'cyclesport'. i am sure even a non-cyclist would assume that connection :thumbup:

diegogarcia

by diegogarcia

Took her out on a solid 100 miler yesterday. Loved it, climbs so well and so fast and smooth on the flat. Very happy with my bike.

ratfink

by ratfink

Fantastic. I wouldn't change a thing, (except maybe the owner) :wink:
Mr.Gib wrote:I think this is where you are making a mistake. If it was my money I'd be looking for a frame that climbs like a scalded baby monkey on amphetamines. A goat on steroids will just not be as fast uphill.

jghall

by jghall

Very nice. Not ridden one, but hear there is quite a bit difference in ride vs. last years model.

diegogarcia

by diegogarcia

jghall wrote:Very nice. Not ridden one, but hear there is quite a bit difference in ride vs. last years model.

Thanks. It would be easy to say it is the best bike I have ever ridden, but it is up there. Fast, light and climbs well. It has the efficiency of my Cervelo S3 with the planted ride of the Dogma which also makes it unique in its ride character. As I said, I am a new world convert and I am very happy with my bike now. :mrgreen:

DeLuz

by DeLuz

How do you like the Rotor crankset?
I was going to get the Specialized S-Works to match the bike but they are out of stock until June.
The Rotors do look nice on the bike but they are a bit more expensive.

Thanks

diegogarcia

by diegogarcia

DeLuz wrote:How do you like the Rotor crankset?
I was going to get the Specialized S-Works to match the bike but they are out of stock until June.
The Rotors do look nice on the bike but they are a bit more expensive.

Thanks

Very happy though it takes a decent tools man to set it up well - got to say data has told me that my cadence is up by 5/6 rpm and my heart rate has lowered, I can sustain my threshold much longer and overall I am climbing way better on the Rotors. The only downside is that I have dropped the chain a couple of times, but thats just me shifting like a retard ! It went on Sunday on a 100 mile group ride and I felt like Schleck panicking to get it on and making things worse ! :roll:

Zoncolan

by Zoncolan

Wow, that is a stunning looking bike.

I was planning on getting a project black frame shortly but now I think I may just go with this colour frame instead.

Nice build.