Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

Besenwagen

by Besenwagen

double post

Charlichin

by Charlichin

Besenwagen wrote:+1 on a flat saddle!
It seems that there are no lightweight saddle manufacturer who offer a similar shape to an Antares for example..
I have the Berk Ploh and it is flat, but short.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Berk
Carbon Cowboy

by Berk

Hi, our Lipa and Ploh saddle models are flat, will publish more details with the new website which should be soon ready

wheelsONfire

by wheelsONfire

It looks flat, but what is interesting isn't how the saddle is without a rider. It can be shaped flat but fold/ dip when you sit on it. I hate when saddles dip, because it makes the saddle same as a tail up plus that some of them dip just infront of the rails at the nose.
I could rant page up and down on details but in short, is this saddle shell stiff or does it fold like a diaper?
Bikes:

Ax Lightness Vial EVO Race (2019.01.03)
Open *UP* (2016.04.14)
Paduano Racing Fidia (kind of shelved)

Ex bike; Vial EVO D, Vial EVO Ultra, Scott Foil, Paduano ti bike.

Besenwagen

by Besenwagen

Berk wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 4:33 pm
Hi, our Lipa and Ploh saddle models are flat, will publish more details with the new website which should be soon ready
Super :thumbup: I had a look at them before but they didn´t seem flat on the pictures

Topzouille

by Topzouille

Heloo everyone !

Is it possible to compare selle Italia Flite s3 to berk ploh please ? Flite is a flat saddle with 137mm large. I saw 138mm large for Ploh and flat

DHG01

by DHG01

Hi Berk
Love my Dila; actually all three of them.
How would you compare it with the short Lupina?

Berk
Carbon Cowboy

by Berk

Hi to all,
the shorter saddles are stiffer because the shorter saddle rails. Those saddles don't flex as much as our standard Lupina/Dila saddles, but we used some Innegra to provide a bit better damping properties.

It is always hard to compare with other saddles since I also didn't tried the Flite, but it seems a very similar saddle and if I would chose which one looks the most similar from our offer I would say it is the Ploh saddle or the Lupina short which will be soon also officially in our offer.

I'm glad to hear that DHG01, thank you! The shorter Lupina compared to Dila provides a bit less support in the front area since it is based on Lupina. Because it is shorter it might look similar to Dila, but the main properties from the Dila are the wide saddle nose and different saddle positions you can use during the ride (slightly moving back and front) which is a bit more problematic with shorter saddles.

seventyseven

by seventyseven

Just saw the new website is live. Looks great! Hope to place an order soon. :beerchug:

Berk
Carbon Cowboy

by Berk

Thanks! Took some time but now we are finally happy with it :-) giving our best and any feedback is much appreciated

dgdracing

by dgdracing

Just discovered this thread :) I ride with Berk List since 2019. After a failure on the 7x7mm model (which was also contributed to a very hard seatpost clamp) I am very happy with the 7x9mm List. The only defect: the glue came loose at the front. Is that a common fault?

Berk
Carbon Cowboy

by Berk

Hi, if there was a glue failure please drop us an email and we will take care. Unfortunately in some cases there can be a material/glue failure and we take care, sorry for the trouble!

Juanmoretime
Administrator

by Juanmoretime

anytime a lightwieght 34.9mm seat post clamp coming from BERK?

APPROVED

by APPROVED

We shot a video review of the new Berk Lupina Short saddle.

Here is the video

Berk
Carbon Cowboy

by Berk

Thanks Approved!

Otherwise if you'll be at Eurobike you are welcome to stop there and have a chat with us, cheers!

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com