Non-WW: Masi Speciale Premio

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderator: Moderator Team

moomooranch

by moomooranch

Hi guys,

I'm a stalker of these forums and absolutely love the projects up here! Especially the ones of the budget no-name frames with custom graphics; there is so much creativity and love that went into those.

Anyway, I have a Masi Speciale Premio with Reynolds 853 Oversized main tubes, 725 stays, and Reynolds Ouzo Comp fork, Campagnolo Chorus/Record/Centuar mix, Ritchey WCS Streem saddle, Formula Xero XR-1 wheels, Ritchey Pro 120mm stem, Ritchey Pro seatpost, Ventoux Mag 2 pedals, and Cateye Astrale 8 computer. Not sure about the weight but don't really care too much because it's one smooth ride :D
Last edited by moomooranch on Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ST B

by ST B

What a beauty! Maybe removing the decals from your wheels or getting a set of handbuilt, low profiles would make it even more classy. Enjoy the ride

moomooranch

by moomooranch

Thanks! I agree, the wheel decals are a bit garish. I was planning to get some Campagnolo Neutrons once the deep V rims start to crack, but they have been pretty bulletproof so far. Handbuilt is a much more affordable option though, and most likely lighter too.

Thanks for the suggestion!