Cervelo P3C

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderator: Moderator Team

addicted

by addicted

Bought the 51cm frameset used, and built it up with Red, Bontrager XXX bars, carbone front, rear is a HED3 with a custom conversion to make it into a HED3 disc..
I guess its not really a weight weenie, about 17.7 pounds as pictured.

http://i25.tinypic.com/2u74qwo.jpg
Last edited by Frankie - B on Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: img tags removed, piccie to biggie

bdbike16

by bdbike16

Where did you get the decals for your carbone?

Juanmoretime
Administrator

by Juanmoretime

Well done! :thumbup: I love to see the gofast bikes. A mate for that rear Trispoke will definitely give you more speed. More weight too but in pursuit of speed this is okay. :shock:
RESIDENT GRUMPY OLD MAN.

addicted

by addicted

bdbike16 wrote:Where did you get the decals for your carbone?

Ebay! They are not exactly like the original Mavic white stickers, which are see thru with white letters. These are a solid black sticker with white letters. I really like them.

I have no affiliation with this person (I'm in Canada, they are in the UK), but this is who I bought from. Admins, if I am breaking the rules by posting the link, sorry, feel free to remove.:

http://cgi.ebay.com/White-Edition-Mavic ... 27b3bc5d64

addicted

by addicted

Juanmoretime wrote:Well done! :thumbup: I love to see the gofast bikes. A mate for that rear Trispoke will definitely give you more speed. More weight too but in pursuit of speed this is okay. :shock:

Going with the Carbone front allowed me to use a wheel I already had, as it is from my road bike. Saved me another $400+ not having to buy another trispoke. I really have more money wrapped up in this bike than I can justify, given it really won't be used -that- often (TT's and duathlons)!