My Merlin, Reborn! (Lots-o-pics)

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

lung

by lung

bencolem wrote:Its a beautiful looking bike but exactly the same post in four different topics :noidea: C'mon man, don't overload it...

Well... each topic is relevant. So who cares?
Via Dolorosa

Mads Kock

by Mads Kock

by shorter arms I meant that the frame looks like it's a like too long for you (because of the position of the seat) so I was wondering if you got shorter arms since you originally bought the frame? :-)

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

lung

by lung

Mads Kock wrote:by shorter arms I meant that the frame looks like it's a like too long for you (because of the position of the seat) so I was wondering if you got shorter arms since you originally bought the frame? :-)

Look closely and you'll notice the seat is centered perfectly as it should be. the non-setback KCNC post give the appearance of the seat being pushed forward when in fact it is not.
Via Dolorosa

Redddraggon

by Redddraggon

lung wrote:
Mads Kock wrote:by shorter arms I meant that the frame looks like it's a like too long for you (because of the position of the seat) so I was wondering if you got shorter arms since you originally bought the frame? :-)

Look closely and you'll notice the seat is centered perfectly as it should be. the non-setback KCNC post give the appearance of the seat being pushed forward when in fact it is not.

I wouldn't say it's the seatpost, it's the saddle, you have the saddle centred, but the rails are quite far back on the saddle - I've got the same saddle and it does look a bit funny :lol:

Mads Kock

by Mads Kock

ah okay - don't know anything about road seats. Just looked like your seat was pushed alot forward :-)

lung

by lung

Redddraggon wrote:
lung wrote:

I wouldn't say it's the seatpost, it's the saddle, you have the saddle centred, but the rails are quite far back on the saddle - I've got the same saddle and it does look a bit funny :lol:

At any rate... the fit feels good... I will say that the ITM bars are a longer reach than my other bike... but no biggie.
Via Dolorosa