Finally here's me and my CR1/Cannondale f2000SL/Empella CX

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderator: Moderator Team

gamma_ray

by gamma_ray

Hello all,

finally here to introduce myself, and, more importantly :beerchug: , my bike. My name is Martijn, i'm from the Netherlands and this is my Scott CR1. Its a 2008 frame equipped with full Dura-Ace 7800, 3T funda fork (thanx to Toutenhoofd!), Ambrosio crono F20/Dura-ace 7800 wheels, Pro Vibe seatpost, Fizik Aliante saddle, Easton EA90/EA70 stem/bar setup, Dura-ace pedals and Tune cages. Training wheels are Shimano Ultegra WH6600. I'm not sure about the weight yet as i dont have scale at my disposal, i'm guessing somewhere in the lower 7 kilos region (anybody to confirm that adding the part list?)

As for updates for 2010 i'm thinking of a black Pro Stealth Evo combo, white Aliante (perhaps carbon) saddle and some new cages (i'm not very fond of the Tune cages, bottles are always stuck in them :oops: )

I hope to show my Cannondale F2000 (raw colour/xtr) mountainbike and Empella Bonfire crossbike also in the near future, when i've been able to take pictures of them.

Last edited by gamma_ray on Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I hurt myself today
To see if i still feel
I focus on the pain
The only thing thats real.

my introduction here:http://weightweenies.starbike.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=63830&start=0 UPDATED!!

Joni

by Joni

Great bike!!

But I like when saddle and bar tape are of the same colour. Personnal taste, maybe...
For the weight, every good bike shop has a proper scale. Juste ask them to weight your racer!
:D

by Weenie

gamma_ray

by gamma_ray

Thanx Joni, same here, white saddle will match the bartape and the large Scott decals nicely i think so i will probably get me a white Aliante for 2010 (in fact, i already took the black one off, it's now on my mtb. For the time being i have a cheap white BBB saddle mounted which looks great).

I feel a bit disturbed of going to my lbs to weigh the bike for me as i didn't buy the bike there :wink: I think i will get myself a scale sometime soon.
I hurt myself today
To see if i still feel
I focus on the pain

my introduction here:http://weightweenies.starbike.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=63830&start=0 UPDATED!!

Joni

by Joni

Great! Post us a picture with the white saddle!

I didn't have my bike weighted where I bought it. Just went to the shop and asked them to weight my bike. They kindly accepted and it took them 1 minute. If you feel bad, well buy a water bottle, a tire tube or some other cheap part.... :wink:

record

by record

Very nice, classy race bike with those low profiled ambrosio rims! But as others have pointed - this bike needs white saddle :D
A light bike does replace good fitness.

micky

by micky

Nice solid build! :beerchug:

Frankie - B
Administrator

by Frankie - B

Nice bike. I hope it rides as fine as is looks!

(btw, where from Holland are you from?)
'Tape was made to wrap your GF's gifts, NOT hold a freakin tire on.'

gamma_ray

by gamma_ray

record wrote:But as others have pointed - this bike needs white saddle :D

Allright, allright, no need to push here 8) Just have patience, the white saddle will come.

@ Frankie B; i'm from the Achterhoek region in the East of the Netherlands, the second most beautiful cyling region of our country :beerchug:
I hurt myself today
To see if i still feel
I focus on the pain

mythical

by mythical

Ziet er goed uit. Vooral de Ambrosio wielen in die fiets! :thumbup:
“I always find it amazing that a material can actually sell a product when it’s really the engineering that creates and dictates how well that material will behave or perform.” — Chuck Teixeira

RideWert.com
Wert Cycling on Facebook

tigradekat

by tigradekat

Mooie bak! Je hebt trouwens PM over de PRO Stealth EVO.

Frankie - B
Administrator

by Frankie - B

Mannen, houdt het aub even in het Engels. Dat is de voertaal hier ;) :thumbup:

Guys, please keep the talk in English. That is the board langugage. Thanks
'Tape was made to wrap your GF's gifts, NOT hold a freakin tire on.'

by Weenie

gamma_ray

by gamma_ray

Hello everyone,

so, finally took pictures of my updated bike, as shown in the opening post. Changed saddle for a white Aliante with carbon rail and inserts, changed bar/stem combo to a Pro Stealth combo (thanx to fellow member tigra the cat) and changed the bottlecages to Chinese ones from Ebay. I also took pictures of my other bike, see below;

Cannondale F2000SL:

frame: 2005 Optimo F2000 SL
shifting/brakes: Shimano XTR
crank: FSA Omega carbon compact 46/34
wheels: XTR/DT4.2 with Rocket Ron front/Racing Ralph rear with Stan's Notubes
other parts: KCNC post/barends/chainring bolts/no-name handlebar/Aliante saddle/XT pedals

Empella Bonfire CX bike:

frame: 2001ish WC edition (after Erwin Vervecken's wc title) with Alpha Q 1" fork
shifting/brakes: Ultegra SL shifters/Dura-Ace 7700 rear derailleur/RSX front derailleur/Frogglegs
crank: no-name with Ultegra Octalink bb
wheels: Dura-Ace/Ambrosio Ecxellence/Racing Ralph
other parts: Easton EA50 bar/stem/Pro xlt post/Aliante Gamma XM saddle/XT pedals

I hope i can add some weights in my next update, and some better (daylight) pictures, as the turned out to be quite crappy.

Cheers :beerchug:
I hurt myself today
To see if i still feel
I focus on the pain