Salsa La Cruz 10.3kg

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderator: Moderator Team

cyclingjudge

by cyclingjudge

Well,
finally i´ve got mine ready for take-off (after struggling half a year to get the frame):
2009 SALSA LA CRUZ
Frame: 59 cm
Full specs:
Shifters: 2009 Campa Centaur
Rear Derialleur: Campa Record tuned
Front Derialleur: Dura Ace
Bar: Syntace 46cm
Bar tape: Fizik
Stem: Ritchey WCS 120mm
Headset: Aerozine
Seatpost: Point, at least there should be a Thomson Masterpiece in the nearest future 27.2
Seatcollar: custom made Carbon by charliemike (german member of a MTB-Forum)
Saddle: tuned Selle Italia TT
Cranks: Cannondale EX 44 / 29
Pedals: Eggbeater SL
Cassette: Campa Veloce 12-29
Chain: KMC X10 Silver
Front brake: Avid BB-7
Rear brake: Avid BB-7
Hubs: FRM Team with Campa / Novatec with Campa
Spokes: DT ??
Rims: DT Swiss RR 1.1 / FIR / Mavic Open Pro
Tyres: Schwalbe CX Comp 35 / Conti 4Season (Streetversion) / some Michelin in 40mm
Cages: custommade carbon cages

Tristan

by Tristan

cyclingjudge wrote:Well,
finally i´ve got mine ready for take-off (after struggling half a year to get the frame):
2009 SALSA LA CRUZ

Cyclingjudge - that's just not fair!! This thread was about my bike, you can't just come in and out-do me like that!! joking :lol:

The bike looks stunning - what does it weigh with the lighter wheels / tyres? Glad to see the long wait paid off for you :thumbup:
Wheelworks.co.nz
New Zealand handbuilt wheels

Sky_Guy_1

by Sky_Guy_1

Cyclejudge ... I think Tristan will agree with me ... you're going to love the La Cruz !

I've had mine since early June, and have done some easy trails / gravel road / road riding with it. So versatile.

In fact, I've gotten to the point that I'd rather ride my La Cruz instead of my Cervelo R3SL !

- Matt

cyclingjudge

by cyclingjudge

Tristan wrote:Cyclingjudge - that's just not fair!! This thread was about my bike, you can't just come in and out-do me like that!! joking :lol:

Sorry Tristan, but i was so enthusiastic of the finished bike that i couldn´t resist. :mrgreen:

Tristan wrote:The bike looks stunning - what does it weigh with the lighter wheels / tyres? Glad to see the long wait paid off for you :thumbup:c

Yes, i´m very satified with it. Exept for the seatpostclamp and the length of the stem.
Actually the bike is very heavy cause of this Michelin-City-Tires, which are very very heavy (780 gr each :shock: . ) The wheels are rather light.
@sky guy1: Yes, i think i will love this bike. It seems to be made for me. :thumbup: