My Cannondale Six13 Campy Record

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderator: Moderator Team

james_robert

by james_robert

Hey, I just wanted to let everyone who helped me out know that I've bought the bike and am in love...I've posted a few pictures up top in case anyone was interested...

MasterOMayhem

by MasterOMayhem

congratulations.... its is so much better to ride something you are excited about.... it make those hills seem flatter. :-)

jalapeno

by jalapeno

hey. congratulations bud!
-------------------
Gravitas est meus Hostilis
Painted Roads Cycling: http://www.paintedroads.com
Words: http://mikesimagination.wordpress.com

Adam

by Adam

Sigh. Dream bike and you couldn't even get the size right?

james_robert

by james_robert

I actually went to 3 professional fitters and had them take a look at me on the bike and they all had some information on my previous position and measurements and they said that this bike will be dandy and actually might be an even better fit than my old bike :)

MaestroXC

by MaestroXC

Looks like a great set-up. If you're riding it like it is in the photos, it looks like the setup is fine for the frame size. Enjoy, and if for some reason it doesn't work, 56cm Six13s are reasonably common on eBay.
Zealots beware.

james_robert

by james_robert

from what I can tell from the listings and other sources, I'm pretty sure that the bike weighs in around the 7kg mark, so around 15.5 - 16lbs; the frame is apparently especially light for the model because in a 58cm it weighs just under 1000g, aroun 995g or so, which is damn light...

strobbekoen

by strobbekoen

995 seems very unlikely to me. Should be more like around 1150g. Did you weigh it ?

james_robert

by james_robert

yea the previous owner, who is a friend of mine, had weighed it at my local bike shop, and all of them were surprised by the weight, but its right around 1000g cause they said it was just under 1 kg

lincoln

by lincoln

Congrats! Let us know what you think of it! I love my Six13 :)