Show us your cervelo?

Moderator: Moderator Team

Post Reply
justkeepedaling
Posts: 1340
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:14 am
Location: by Crystal Springs (Sawyer Creek Trail)

by justkeepedaling

anquetil wrote:Image


Beautiful... How did you do the internal battery? Custom?

goodboyr
Posts: 1388
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:56 pm
Location: Canada

by goodboyr

anquetil wrote:Yesterday i got my S5 VVD size 51, Di2 DA 11sp,internal battery, Zipp 303 tubular - Veloflex, Speedplay pedals, SLR full carbon saddle, other parts are same like stock bike. Weight 6280 g.
Photos tomorrow.

That weight is surprisingly low. I would have expected it to come out at about 500 gms more. Are you sure you're using an accurate scale?

by Weenie


User avatar
fa63
Posts: 2256
Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2007 7:26 am
Location: Atlanta, GA, US

by fa63

Off topic, but it has been bugging me for a while so I will say it:

Mods - any way one of you could fix the title of this topic to "Show us your Cervelo"?

:)

anquetil
Posts: 306
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:53 am
Location: Slovenia

by anquetil

goodboyr wrote:
anquetil wrote:Yesterday i got my S5 VVD size 51, Di2 DA 11sp,internal battery, Zipp 303 tubular - Veloflex, Speedplay pedals, SLR full carbon saddle, other parts are same like stock bike. Weight 6280 g.
Photos tomorrow.

That weight is surprisingly low. I would have expected it to come out at about 500 gms more. Are you sure you're using an accurate scale?


Hi, yes im sure, also my friend which own shop could not belive that weight is so low. Now with one bottle cage and Look keo max pedals is around 6370 g( i just calculate difference between pedals, because i havent good balance to weight).

philhul
Posts: 129
Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:08 pm
Location: Newcastle, UK

by philhul

fa63 wrote:Off topic, but it has been bugging me for a while so I will say it:

Mods - any way one of you could fix the title of this topic to "Show us your Cervelo"?

:)



Yes!!

anquetil
Posts: 306
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:53 am
Location: Slovenia

by anquetil

Mounting internal battery takes about 30 minutes. Just remove plastic for wires under BB, take longer wire and install internal battery to seat tube. Put battery into something soft because of resonance between ride.
For mounting cable junction on stem i use both side adhesive tape. Original strap for mounting junction look stupid.

nismosr
Posts: 1023
Joined: Mon May 05, 2008 5:15 pm

by nismosr

anquetil wrote:Image


nice build . is that a 303?


anquetil
Posts: 306
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:53 am
Location: Slovenia

by anquetil

Yes, 303 Zipp Tubular Firecrest

philhul
Posts: 129
Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:08 pm
Location: Newcastle, UK

by philhul

Mine:

Image

Bianchi10
Posts: 723
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:53 pm

by Bianchi10

nismosr wrote:from yesterday

Image



what kind of bike rack system is that?

seanblurr
Posts: 309
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:47 pm
Contact:

by seanblurr

I'm really liking the 2013 r3 silver... great looking color for a bike frame
Instagram @seanblurr

SilentG
Posts: 28
Joined: Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:53 am

by SilentG

My R5 with winter wheels. 15.1lbs with PowerTap and Force.

Image
R5.15.1 by greshkov, on Flickr

nismosr
Posts: 1023
Joined: Mon May 05, 2008 5:15 pm

by nismosr

Bianchi10 wrote:
nismosr wrote:from yesterday

Image



what kind of bike rack system is that?


sea sucker bike rack

by Weenie


User avatar
jipperd
Moderator / Brake Pad Boy
Posts: 1268
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:44 am
Location: Holland

by jipperd

fa63 wrote:Off topic, but it has been bugging me for a while so I will say it:
Mods - any way one of you could fix the title of this topic to "Show us your Cervelo"?


Done that! Thanks for the suggestion

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post