The WeightWeenies website was recently updated and is now fully SSL encrypted (URLs beginning with https).
Probably you have been logged-out, we're sorry for that (was unavoidable), just login again.
When there are errors occuring please first delete cookies and browser-cache - if it doesn't help or you find other problems please post here or write short mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
When you have problems with Tapatalk App please re-follow/re-login.
Who are you (no off-topic talk please)
Moderator: Moderator Team
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2006 2:21 am
- Location: Saint Louis, MO
just completed my bike pimpage, so here she is -
wouldn't change a thing. Maybe a set of Ventoux's...
- Posts: 3603
- Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2006 12:17 am
- Location: A bigger rock in the Pacific (AUS)
Wow, for a forum that usually pounces on new, nice looking bikes, was a shock to find this one..and I think thats the first DeRosa I've seen on those boards...anyway, welcome aboard
- Posts: 987
- Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2005 8:59 pm
- Location: u.k
welcome rouleur that is a lovely bike you have there
- Posts: 1332
- Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2003 6:33 pm
intersting..... you have a post count of zero
that bike cant be a burd! its called a king!!
21 for road 27 for mtb
Frankie - B
- Posts: 6608
- Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2003 8:17 am
- Location: Drenthe, Holland
Can you say NICE, nice, nice!
'Tape was made to wrap your GF's gifts, NOT hold a freakin tire on.'
- Posts: 3722
- Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2004 10:56 pm
- Location: Wichita, KS
Hi rouleur. Good to have a fellow Missourian on the board.
- Posts: 1941
- Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 3:51 am
- Location: Leicester
Sweet! Oh and by the way....
- Posts: 1183
- Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2004 8:28 pm
- Location: B e l g i u m