Intro-Litespeed/CAAD10/YETI/FAT CHANCE

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

SoulsHarbor

by SoulsHarbor

I've been a mountain biker all my life and got into road biking last October during Covid. It's been great enjoying all the posts, especially the builds. I picked up a Litespeed Vortex. (99') My old mtb rule of waiting for a bike part to break before replacing quickly went out the window. As I moved out of mtb to road my brother, who raced, was moving in the opposite direction. This has afforded me the luxury of slowly swapping out parts as they come in the mail. As it happens, one bike is never enough. I came across a 2013 Cannondale CAAD10 frame and swooped it up. (With excitement as I've followed some of the other builds.) I thought it might be fun to do a post on the build weekly but with a twist. For those of you old enough to remember the choose your own adventure books I thought it would be cool to start with the bare frame and then throw out choices on the build to the group based on the parts coming in from my bro. Let me know your thoughts on the idea for the project. It's a 2013 CAAD10 flat black anodized. (Reportedly 200-300 grams lighter than the painted version) I'll post some intro shots of the frame-

99' Lightspeed Vortex- 7.48kg
13' CAAD Frame 1120 grams- minus fork.
2003 YETI Kokopelli AS- She's weight conscious
1989 Fat Chance Yo' Eddie
Attachments
IMG_8066.jpeg
IMG_8171.jpeg

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com