Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

pr1nce

by pr1nce

wolfesquire wrote:
Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:51 pm
pr1nce wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 10:46 pm
I also have a Standert Kreissäge 2nd Cut in size 50 PC, 6.8kg on the dot with some room to improve. Coming from a carbon frame it's very similar in stiffness, however what I loved about this frame the most is that they tuned the geometry for shorter riders.
Do you have a build list or a link to your build? For 6.8kg I am guessing its rim brake not disc.
Yep, rim brake.

I had an older Izalco Max that got written off, insurance paid me out and I had a shopping spree at CCACHE.

SRAM Red 22 with DUB AXS PM, eeBrakes, MCFK, Extralite, Alpitude and Meilensteins.
Attachments
IMG_4781.JPG

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

MrCurrieinahurry

by MrCurrieinahurry

robin3mj wrote:Plain old Antares is best for my backside, and the "test" versions are cheap enough on eBay. If this was my best bike, it'd have a black saddle, but I've already cannibalized the DT Swiss Oxics that came with the bike for my Indy Fab, so this one is a bit of a mish mash. Which as you mentioned, matters not a bit once I start pedaling.
Although dont start me on the bar bag Image. Seriously tho looks fab. I think I'd be tempted to finish it like a modern retro racer. Something like this Image

Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk

Formerly known as Curryinahurry

genzowakabayashi

by genzowakabayashi

pr1nce wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 4:48 am
wolfesquire wrote:
Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:51 pm
pr1nce wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 10:46 pm
I also have a Standert Kreissäge 2nd Cut in size 50 PC, 6.8kg on the dot with some room to improve. Coming from a carbon frame it's very similar in stiffness, however what I loved about this frame the most is that they tuned the geometry for shorter riders.
Do you have a build list or a link to your build? For 6.8kg I am guessing its rim brake not disc.
Yep, rim brake.

I had an older Izalco Max that got written off, insurance paid me out and I had a shopping spree at CCACHE.

SRAM Red 22 with DUB AXS PM, eeBrakes, MCFK, Extralite, Alpitude and Meilensteins.
Looks lovely! I really like this colour scheme.