NickyR wrote:
Sun Jul 11, 2021 1:32 pm
Same tyres but black wall and lime : better imo
Yes cleaner looking for some reason :thumbup:

cerro

by cerro

NickyR wrote:
Sat Jul 10, 2021 3:19 pm
I need a technical assistance : there is a small gap between the left crank and the bb30 shield. The waved spacer seems compressed but not much. Is it normal or should i add some 0,5mm spacers ? No play in the crank, but i would prefer to avoid developping noises or play soon.
04181B60-CB23-494B-B709-CD15557FABB1.jpeg
gap between bb30 shiel and crank, that's were the wavy washer should be? If it sits correct (hard to see on the picture) and there's no play you should be fine. Can try with a thin washer unless the wavy washer doesn't get compressed all the way then.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

NickyR

by NickyR

Yes,that gap (sorry the picture is not great). I have added a 0,5mm spacer, put some grease and tighten everything properly, the gap is now smaller and the wavy washer is flatter (not flat), i hope it will be quiet now orherwise i ll have to look at the bb30 bearings.

iamraymond

by iamraymond

She’s a stunner! And you’re not losing much to the SS6, especially with the traditional lines of the CAAD frame. I personally like the tan/transparent side walls.

Leon

by Leon

I have a thin 2.5mm spacer in that position on my CAAD12.
Ride bikes, not tanks!

Thomson

by Thomson

Any updates or new plans for this? I have a caad 12 also and stuck with mechanical 9100. What made you stay mechanical? I must say the spider ring looks awesome on that frame....🤙

NickyR

by NickyR

Mechanical groupset because it is plenty efficient and reliable. And It allows compatibility with my second road bike. Roadbike is second to mountainbike for me so I have to choose where to put my €€.
I sold that bike 2 weeks ago because i ve just gone disc brakes with a Scott addict rc