My 2020 Cannondale Supersix Evo Hi Mod

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

rtio

by rtio

Love this build, I'm working on my rainbow trout build myself with similar components. I'm curious if you tried using the headset spacer than came with the SSE and whether it fits under the Enve aero stem. I'm trying to find a stem/handlebar combo that would give me some flexibility with the stack height, but also keep the cabling as clean as possible.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

rtio

by rtio

dmason wrote:Ended up going with the Roval CLX Rapides and Enve aero stem, bike is all dialed in and very happy with the results.
The wheels are amazing and a great fit with the supersix. Enve stem with computer mount cleaned up the cockpit and so much lighter than the Knot set up.
Solved seatpost creak with small piece of duct tape between the wedge face and the seat post, along with the instructed carbon paste and grease.
Internal mechanical cable routing is a tight fit but no issues, added some frame protection tape around the headtube opening to prevent wear from any cable rub.I did order the Soigneur kit so may save some weight with cable housing removed internally.
7.2kg
Thanks for the inspiration, I finally completed the build of my Rainbow Trout SSE Evo, similar cockpit but kept the SSE spacers and used shrink wrap to try and clean up the cabling a bit.

- Zipp Firecrest 303’s with Rubino Pro 28mm
- Enve Aero Stem + Enve AR Bars
- Di2 Ultegra group set
- Selle Italia SLR Pro Carbon Saddle (wide)
- Hollowgram 8 Spirdering + SL crank arms (165)
- Favero Assioma Pedals

Total weight still comes in at 7.43kg, could lose some weight here and there and might eventually go for a fully integrated cockpit, but really happy with the bike!