2021 Emonda SL5 revamp - Crashed and now a SLR

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

CyclingGiraffe

by CyclingGiraffe

Moved to Time Xpro 10 and Xpresso 7 on my bikes at the beginning of 2021. At 8,000 miles (with most of those on the Xpro 10s) no complaints and I'm still on my first set of cleats. If the pedal/cleat interface develops noise, I just wipe them down and it goes away. My favorite pedal system.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

bullymad

by bullymad

kgt wrote:I had 2 different sents of xpresso (6 and 10) and I now have xpro 10. No squeaking in my case. If you can find xpresso 12 at a good price go for them. Very light, nice big platform, nice ergonomic float, and iclic engagement mechanism is awesome.
I’ve had the same, 6 was great but eventually cracked at 4 yrs old, 2 pairs of 4’s for my winter bike and they were abused with WD40 Image and I too got XPro 10 to replace the 6 and every pedal has been great. An occasional squeak solved by a squirt of WD40, it never harmed them Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bullymad

by bullymad

bullymad wrote:
kgt wrote:I had 2 different sents of xpresso (6 and 10) and I now have xpro 10. No squeaking in my case. If you can find xpresso 12 at a good price go for them. Very light, nice big platform, nice ergonomic float, and iclic engagement mechanism is awesome.
I’ve had the same, 6 was great but eventually cracked at 4 yrs old, 2 pairs of 4’s for my winter bike and they were abused with WD40 Image and I too got XPro 10 to replace the 6 and every pedal has been great. An occasional squeak solved by a squirt of WD40, it never harmed them Image

Forgot to say the new cleats are harder/better so last longer Image

RMcC

by RMcC

Sorry to dig up an old thread, I was reading as I've just bought an SL5.

My house insurance is up for renewal, what company did you use? I've never seen any that covered accidental damage on bikes outside the home.

Thanks