Factor 02 VAM Build

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

wannabefast

by wannabefast

Now that's a proper looking bike, nice build!

MattMay

by MattMay

kode54 wrote:I’m using a THM SE crank in my Factor O2 VAM with Hambini BBright. I’m only using a 5mm spacer on DS along with the Hambini supplied dust covers.

The Easton crank has a preloaded on NDS and adds some Q factor. I didn’t like how that fit as it was further out by at least 10mm IIRC. I doubt that you will need any spacers with the Ec90 crank.
Well damn it I think you gave me an expensive idea. Since I’m going Prisma on the frame and it’s four months out I may just upgrade to the 3T Torno crank...made in the THM factory.

Which of the like 8 different Hambini bbright bbs did you get?

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

kode54

by kode54

MattMay wrote:
kode54 wrote:I’m using a THM SE crank in my Factor O2 VAM with Hambini BBright. I’m only using a 5mm spacer on DS along with the Hambini supplied dust covers.

The Easton crank has a preloaded on NDS and adds some Q factor. I didn’t like how that fit as it was further out by at least 10mm IIRC. I doubt that you will need any spacers with the Ec90 crank.
Well damn it I think you gave me an expensive idea. Since I’m going Prisma on the frame and it’s four months out I may just upgrade to the 3T Torno crank...made in the THM factory.

Which of the like 8 different Hambini bbright bbs did you get?
I got whatever Hambini told me. It was a BBright one that works with the Cervelo bikes.

3T Torno if you plan to go 1X. I have one on a gravel bike. Nice crank but proprietary chain rings. Costly if you decide to swap out chainrings...but elegant and very nice aesthetically.
- Factor Ostro VAM Disc
- Factor LS Disc
- Specialized Aethos Disc
- Sturdy Ti Allroad Disc
- Guru Praemio R Disc

cassiusgray

by cassiusgray

kode54 wrote:
Sat Mar 27, 2021 11:03 am
Is that a special Prisma Studio paint? The chrome/black version I’ve seen...the large Factor logo is also chrome.
Yes - part of the deal. I wanted an understated Factor logo and also had initials put onto the top tube nr. the seat post - black again to keep it low key.
Factor O2 VAM Disc | Argon 18 E117+ | Pivot 429SL | Specialized Langster | GT BMX

kode54

by kode54

Nice!
- Factor Ostro VAM Disc
- Factor LS Disc
- Specialized Aethos Disc
- Sturdy Ti Allroad Disc
- Guru Praemio R Disc