The WeightWeenies website was recently updated and is now fully SSL encrypted (URLs beginning with https).
Probably you have been logged-out, we're sorry for that (was unavoidable), just login again.
When there are errors occuring please first delete cookies and browser-cache - if it doesn't help or you find other problems please post here or write short mail to email@example.com
When you have problems with Tapatalk App please re-follow/re-login.
Who are you (no off-topic talk please)
Moderator: Moderator Team
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2006 2:16 pm
- Location: SoMD
Hi there! Some call me Pedro, some call me TiTejano. I have 3 roadbikes and a mtb, none of which I would call light. In weight order they are:
1. 1997 Litespeed Ultimate with Campy Record. About 18 lbs or 8.18 kg
2. 1994 Bianchi with DuraAce-Ultegra mix. Nice heavy steel.
3. 1986 Hujsak with Shimano Sante group. More heavy steel
4. 1992 Ritchey Ultra MTB with Suntour XC pro and shimano mix
Someday I'll work on being a weight weenie, but for now I'm going to keep tuning my engine to push these beasts around! I enjoy all of your posts!
Frankie - B
- Posts: 6608
- Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2003 8:17 am
- Location: Drenthe, Holland
Hi Welcome to WW!
Nice selection of bikes you got there! any pics?
'Tape was made to wrap your GF's gifts, NOT hold a freakin tire on.'
- in the industry
- Posts: 3189
- Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2005 2:32 pm
Hi, and welcome.
Give us some pics of the Suntour groupset!