Look 795 Blade RS 2019

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

tomyboy123

by tomyboy123

bikerdan wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:08 pm
Looks great.
How is the rear brake with the stick out mount from the seat tube?
Sent from my BND-L21 using Tapatalk
Nothing special to report, it works like every normally mounted break.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

tomyboy123

by tomyboy123

Calnago wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:11 pm
No issues from me mixing Campy wheels into a Dura Ace groupset, although the brakes here are TRP. I’m trying to convince someone right now that those wheels are the way to go, regardless of groupset.
Question to OP... how do those TRP calipers work with the DuraAce levers. Always thought the TRP’s were more geared towards a Campagnolo lever, but I have not kept up with their recent offerings and was never absolutely sure that what I just thought was actually the case. Have you, or is it possible for you at some point, to try the DuraAce 9100 calipers on your setup to compare? And what prompted you to choose the TRP’s over the 9100 calipers in the first place.
Not anymore, just sold them, had a buyer and replace them with Dura Ace 9100.
Nothing wrong using TRP with Dura Ace Levers, they work perfectly, been using them for years now, with no issues at all, modulation was OK. With this Magnesium TRP model, only difference is in the spring, it is much stronger than Shimano. With Dura Ace you have to use less force to squeeze the brake lever.
I have to admit, Dura Ace break calipers do feel nicer. :oops: New Dura Ace and Ultegra are just the best caliper breaks on the market, no argument there. But I gain 50g compared to Dura Ace. :lol:
One problem why I did sell them was clarence, but not with tires, rather with rims.
Wide Roval, with new brake pads will not fit all. New WTO, that are much wider than normal Bora, were also little too close to my comfort, couldn't get bigger clearance between brake pads and rim, so that was the only issue why I decided to sell them.

RedRacer

by RedRacer

Why did it take me so long to find this beauty - WOW! Would you mind answering a few questions?

-What size is the frame?

-What is the brand and model of bar tape?

-Riding impressions of the CLX50 vs the WTO60? I own the CLX50 but have my eye on the WTOs.

maxim809
Administrator

by maxim809

Oh my god. This bike is beautiful. Wow.

Yoln

by Yoln

I don't like red frames
Not a big fan of tan walls
Really not of fan of anything golden

But this is beautiful for some reasons. Amazing job!
Litespeed Gravel Ultimate : https://tinyurl.com/zvxxy8zk
Wilier “Cento Ramato“ : https://tinyurl.com/29vs8vre
#RETIRED# Lynskey “the Do-it-all Helix” 🧬:https://tinyurl.com/bdmb5y24

George46GR

by George46GR

Even though I prefer disk brake bikes, this one is a REAL BEAUTY. Congratulations my friend for your brilliant built and I wish you happy, safe and fast rides. The handlebar is reallyyyyyyy awesome. What size is it? 58 I guess (or large).

Finally, red bikes are fast !!!! But.... is this a custom paintjob or a factory standard one? I can't find this color in Look's site.
2023 Cervelo S5, size 56, sapphire/ice