Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderator: Moderator Team

Nixster

by Nixster

Verbal wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:03 pm
:up:
:beerchug:
Any idea of the weight of the cranks/pm/rings/spindle combo?
Thx

Verbal

by Verbal

I've just weight the chainring:
147g for the FSA
134 for the Praxis both in 50/34.

by Weenie

bensuadi

by bensuadi

madik wrote:Just realized that Cannondale SuperSix Evo HiMod has still external shift cable routing for mechanical groupsets like its 2010. I thought they changed it in last generation but they did not :) So internal routing is only for electrical groupsets, what a shame. Was thinking about buying used SS Evo HiMod frame to make a nice light and cheap build but I dont think I could live with exposed cables on the downtube :( Is there atleast good routing of the shifting cables under the bottom bracket so it does not collect dust and other nice things?
The guys at the Cannondale rerouted internally.. I'm running dura ace mechanics and no difference whatsoever in performance as far as I can tell
IMG_20200228_171436.jpg
Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

3Pio

by 3Pio

madik wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:50 am
Just realized that Cannondale SuperSix Evo HiMod has still external shift cable routing for mechanical groupsets like its 2010. I thought they changed it in last generation but they did not :) So internal routing is only for electrical groupsets, what a shame. Was thinking about buying used SS Evo HiMod frame to make a nice light and cheap build but I dont think I could live with exposed cables on the downtube :( Is there atleast good routing of the shifting cables under the bottom bracket so it does not collect dust and other nice things?
For me external cable routing is positive not negative.. Too bad no more this kind of options in 2020 very often...

Verbal

by Verbal

Some updates on my bike:
-back to save seatpost with 10mm setback less (was on saddle limit...)
-kalloy uno 110 unbranded stem with black titanium bolt and Cannondale stem one piece face plate ( just to match the seatpost )
-wheelsmfg traded bottom bracket with enduro angular bearing ( nice stuff ).
Still really happy with this easy and affordable bike.

madik

by madik

bensuadi wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:57 am
madik wrote:Just realized that Cannondale SuperSix Evo HiMod has still external shift cable routing for mechanical groupsets like its 2010. I thought they changed it in last generation but they did not :) So internal routing is only for electrical groupsets, what a shame. Was thinking about buying used SS Evo HiMod frame to make a nice light and cheap build but I dont think I could live with exposed cables on the downtube :( Is there atleast good routing of the shifting cables under the bottom bracket so it does not collect dust and other nice things?
The guys at the Cannondale rerouted internally.. I'm running dura ace mechanics and no difference whatsoever in performance as far as I can tellIMG_20200228_171436.jpg

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk
The topic was about previous generation of SuperSix, not the current one. So things are different :)
Functionality > Performance > Weight

Verbal

by Verbal

The best génération :P (joke inside)

Verbal

by Verbal

Pics of the day 8)
Winter setup ending sooooooooon :mrgreen:
465BBC52-F568-41E4-89BF-A65CC1CA3B6A.jpeg