Godzuki26 thinks there needs to be a Weightweenie Scott Scale 900 SL build in the USA. So here we go!

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderator: Moderator Team

taf

by taf

How Carbonfan rims are doin ?
Under influence of Your posts bout those rims im considering purchase so would be nice to hear from You :>

T.

godzuki26

by godzuki26

@Taf - the Carbonfan rims have been excellent. Even after sanding all the clear coat off to save some grams, the rims have held up with no issues. Carbonfan has excellent communication and customer service and I highly recommend them. Carbonfan rim + Berd spokes = :thumbup:
:arrow: BH Ultralight
:arrow: Litespeed Ghisallo
:arrow: Scott Addict Singlespeed

ImageCannondale Evo HiMod
ImageFelt AR FRD

by Weenie

taf

by taf

Thanks for feedback, thats great.
Tho im a bit worried. I sent them like week ago few messages via email/facebook/web an no answer at all. Do You have Arthur's mail or You just used one listed on website ?

godzuki26

by godzuki26

@taf - I initiated contact with Arthur through the message function on their website. He responded to my message the following day with the email address info@carbonfan.com. From there, we exchanged many emails where he updated me with pictures of the rims and the weights. He also offered me a discount if I write a review for their product. He even made a second rim for me after he sent me a pic of one that was a little heavier than what I was asking for. Very cool dude.

ImageFelt AR FRD

PSM

by PSM

I want a bike that looks good too.

thedanplasse

by thedanplasse

I watched the build, and enjoyed it, Just wondernig how its doing? How many miles on it?
2018 Specialized Tarmac Expert Sl5

godzuki26

by godzuki26

@thedanplasse - thanks the bike is doing well. After swapping the tires and going tubeless the bike has been maintenance free with zero flats. With the bullshit Maxxis Maxxlite tires and the Tubolito tubes, I was flatting on every other ride it seemed. I need to post weights with the Schwalbe Rocket Rons. Honestly, I haven't weighed the bike since I started riding it and replacing parts. I also need to post a build list which I haven't done yet. I decided not to use a bike computer for mountain biking so I do not know how many miles I put on this thing. I don't do epic all day rides like I did on road a few years ago. All I do now with this bike is put on head phones and ride no more than 2 hours at a time to relieve stress from work. I'm not competitive anymore and I stopped participating in group rides because I just want to meditate and zone out. It's kind of hard to do this because there are so many people around me but that comes with living in Orange County.

ImageFelt AR FRD

scant

by scant

godzuki26 wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:49 am
I'm not competitive anymore and I stopped participating in group rides because I just want to meditate and zone out.
nothing wrong with that. solo no pressure riding is amazingly peaceway way to spend time :beerchug: