Time Trial Bullitt

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderator: Moderator Team

Konsi

by Konsi

TheKaptone wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:25 pm
Great ride, really nice. How much weight can the cargo area take? Is it down to how much you can pedal or limited by the frame?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Maximum weight for load + rider is 180kg, I am a little over 70, so I could put more than 100kg in the front. The wheels would be ok with it, not sure about the tires though, I think they have a cumulated weight limit of 170kg. But as it is propelled only by muscles, everything over 70kg in the front becomes a bit too much in hilly Geneva, unless for very short rides.

by Weenie

TheKaptone

by TheKaptone

Wow that weight total is way more than I expected. As you say though it's all muscle power and the hills would make it extremely tough.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

photek

by photek

Konsi wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:55 am
It seems that there are quite some Weightweenies from the Geneva region? Maybe we should try to have a WW-meeting at some point?
I'm moving to Geneva in August, WW-meeting would be cool - just googled the Coin to Croisette climb... :shock: :shock: :shock:

https://veloviewer.com/segments/14863362
2019 Trek Emonda SLR, SRAM eTap, eeBrakes, Venn 44 wheelset - 6.4 kg

Miller

by Miller

photek wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 1:57 pm
I'm moving to Geneva in August, WW-meeting would be cool - just googled the Coin to Croisette climb... :shock: :shock: :shock:
https://veloviewer.com/segments/14863362
It's a tough little climb all right. Riding along the top of the Saleve is lovely though and once over the far side you're deep into rural France.