Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderator: Moderator Team

taylorpetie

by taylorpetie

Thanks. Tire size 24.

octav

by octav

Gorgeous build, enjoy it!
What handlebars do you use there? Any recommandation on some matte handlebars without internal routing?
I have some Deda Superleggera for my C60 project but I don't like the friction it cause to mechanical 12 speed... Used to have it last year on a ETAP so no issues back there :D

by Weenie

c60rider

by c60rider

octav wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:36 pm
Gorgeous build, enjoy it!
What handlebars do you use there? Any recommandation on some matte handlebars without internal routing?
I have some Deda Superleggera for my C60 project but I don't like the friction it cause to mechanical 12 speed... Used to have it last year on a ETAP so no issues back there :D
I have the rs version of these bars and i just don't use the internal routing for this reason as it causes an ugly bend and twist on my SR11 to get the cables to route

taylorpetie

by taylorpetie

octav wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:36 pm

Handlebar = 3T SuperErgo. I internally routed the brake cables only... The shifting cables were routed outside -- didn't want to risk 'friction' to the shifting.... The 12 speed shifting so far has been great (after a break-in period).

octav

by octav

Thanks for the tips. Will try to route them outside, hope it doesn't bother like this.
So I am not the only one crazy to think about the sh***y internal routing for mechanical levers

taylorpetie

by taylorpetie

After 2+ weeks on the bike, made some minor adjustments to the bike fit, changed out stem, etc... and got a new garmin carbon mount. It rides beautifully...

Pics of the ride today.

coreyaugustus

by coreyaugustus

Love the tricolore spacers. Nice touch.