A dream finally come true - Sarto Lampo :-)

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Lafolie

by Lafolie

RichTheRoadie
Tinker, Taylor, Tart

by RichTheRoadie

Good colour... :wink: 8)

Lafolie

by Lafolie

RichTheRoadie wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:34 pm
Good colour... :wink: 8)

Hells bells - a blast from the past. Are you still riding a Baum Rich ????

RichTheRoadie
Tinker, Taylor, Tart

by RichTheRoadie

Nah - those are long gone. I’m currently thoroughly enjoying riding a... wait for it ...Trek Domane!

It is running 12-speed Campag SR, though.

Lafolie

by Lafolie

RichTheRoadie wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:56 pm
Nah - those are long gone. I’m currently thoroughly enjoying riding a... wait for it ...Trek Domane!

It is running 12-speed Campag SR, though.
haha - Must say, if anyone ever asked me if you would ride a Trek I would of said NO :-) But in truth, they make superb frames. Techinally they must be one of the market leaders. As long as we are all enjoying it and having fun.

Calnago
In Memoriam

by Calnago

I really like Sartos but you know I'm not a fan of dropped seatstays but that aside... Warren, you've got to get better pics going on this. And lose the electrical tape holding the front cables together and while you're at it toss that chincy inline adjuster and replace it with a proper Campagnolo adjuster, which works so much better and should have come with the cables. This bike deserves better :)
Colnago C64 - The Naked Build; Colnago C60 - PR99; Trek Koppenberg - Where Emonda and Domane Meet;
Unlinked Builds (searchable): Colnago C59 - 5 Years Later; Trek Emonda SL Campagnolo SR; Special Colnago EPQ

RichTheRoadie
Tinker, Taylor, Tart

by RichTheRoadie

Lafolie wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:22 pm
Must say, if anyone ever asked me if you would ride a Trek I would of said NO :-) But in truth, they make superb frames. Techinally they must be one of the market leaders. As long as we are all enjoying it and having fun.
Too true.

Besides, of all the bikes I’ve owned and ridden, the Domane is a clear top 5 bike - it’s all the bike I need and then some; AND I’m only on the SL version, rather than the top of the line SLR!

Lafolie

by Lafolie

Pulsanschlag

by Pulsanschlag

Very nice Sarto Lampo !
Did you have the weight of your Sarto Lampo ?
This will be interesting for me !

Thanks a lot
Tom

bruno2000

by bruno2000

Calnago wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:52 pm
I really like Sartos but you know I'm not a fan of dropped seatstays but that aside... Warren, you've got to get better pics going on this. And lose the electrical tape holding the front cables together and while you're at it toss that chincy inline adjuster and replace it with a proper Campagnolo adjuster, which works so much better and should have come with the cables. This bike deserves better :)
Great looking bike indeed but you should also flip the frontbrakecable and the shiftingcable.